dear media **** about BF

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL @ fans who were pro favre then disappear for years only to come back on here during SB week.

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is anyone else sick of hearing the media say Favre this Favre that? This is about Aaron Rodgers and the Packers. No one cares about Favre right now except the losers who hated ted. Who also can suck on my nuts.
Hey,here's a great idea. instead of starting up another thread about BF, why don't you contact the "media" and voice your complaints to them?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey,here's a great idea. instead of starting up another thread about BF, why don't you contact the "media" and voice your complaints to them?

You forgot to capitalize the I in instead..

Maybe worry bout that instead of worrying about a thread on Brett which you do not have to open.

And before anyone jumps me..This guy demanded someone fix a you and a you're in a post

He is just getting his own medicine

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I told you guys the truth about Brett Favre on this very site years ago but you did not want to hear it.
You finally caught on to what the rest of the NFL fans knew a long time ago.
He is a creepy drama queen and he was never as loved around the country as much as you wanted to believe.

I really don't understand why you are even be talking about him less than 24 hours after winning the Super Bowl so it is obviously not just the media that can't let it go.
I keep asking that very question.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Always so negative. Never a positive post out of you. Do you send other people troll like private messages too? Cant wait til the mods get sick of you and ban you. I think you are a viking fan pretending to be a packers fan just to stir things up.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Always so negative. Never a positive post out of you. Do you send other people troll like private messages too? Cant wait til the mods get sick of you and ban you. I think you are a viking fan pretending to be a packers fan just to stir things up.
Yep, I just got one. I've been thinking that for a while now.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they have to bring up the Vikings' QB, they should be saying what Mark Craig, a writer for the Mpls Star-Trib wrote:

"Although Rodgers and Favre won their Super Bowls in their sixth season, Rodgers did it in his third season as a starter while Favre did it in his fifth year as a starter.
After three seasons as a starter, Rodgers leads Favre in completion percentage (64.5 to 62.5), passing yards (12,394 to 10,412), touchdowns (86 to 70) and fewer interceptions (31 to 51). He also has a better record overall (31-22 to 28-21) and in the postseason (4-1 to 2-2). And, oh yeah, Super Bowls (1-0).
"I'm very proud of Aaron," Thompson said. "Even though he's done so much, he's still just kind of getting started.""
A Lombardi Leap for Rodgers, Packers | StarTribune.com

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
In just the time I was reading this thread,..on nfl channel,...he was mentioned TWICE!

I threw my head back and HOWLED every time I heard it while I was making our SB food and party prep.

Almost got to the point where I wanted the tv muted, but decided against it. Its the GREEN BAY PACKERS day to shine... and SHINE THEY WILL!!!!! :D

Members online

Latest posts