dear media **** about BF

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Yep...how about we do everyone a favor and not talk about it here....K?

Dear mods,
Lock every thread that has to do with Fart.
Love,
Incubes.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep...how about we do everyone a favor and not talk about it here....K?

Dear mods,
Lock every thread that has to do with Fart.
Love,
Incubes.

If we lock or delete every thread we dont like we are no different than OBF.

What if the media wont shut up about it I cant complain about it on here?

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'm not trying to mess with you or anything. It's just, the last thing I want to talk about it is the past and Brett Favre.

It's all AARON RODGERS AARON RODGERS AARON RODGERS AARON RODGERS (to the tune of green and yellow).

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no I understand but I made the mistake of turning on post game stuff and it seems like its the only thing talked about. He had zero to do with the game, so its kind of annoying and I was wondering if I am the only one that thinks its retarded. Maybe somebody thinks its relevant who knows.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
no I understand but I made the mistake of turning on post game stuff and it seems like its the only thing talked about. He had zero to do with the game, so its kind of annoying and I was wondering if I am the only one that thinks its retarded. Maybe somebody thinks its relevant who knows.

That's why it's best to just take the high road.

Honestly, it SUCKS to be him right now. I think this season has paid his retribution for him. I ALMOST feel sorry for him...

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
yeah post game they talked about favre but during the game they didnt mention him once

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys calm down.

This franchise is blessed to have 3 great quarterbacks. Starr and Favre were great to this franchise, but now Rodgers IS great to the franchise. Starr is on the Ring of Fame, Favre will be there, but Rodgers in in the now. We can appreciate the past, and embrace it...don't trash it, but we can enjoy the present.

I notice most people themselves that are obsessed with Favre have join dates after he left. In fact, after Rodgers 1st year. Many not until just recently. Stop the hating. Just enjoy what we witnessed by 8 hours ago!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
A reporter asked Mike on the podium last night something a bout Brett

Mike wanted to go off on him I think

Said Brett has incredible history, will always be a Packer but this was win was ab out the men that played

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A reporter asked Mike on the podium last night something a bout Brett

Mike wanted to go off on him I think

Said Brett has incredible history, will always be a Packer but this was win was ab out the men that played

And he was right to do so.

I was pissed off at Brett, still am at the way he handled himself, but it doesn't take away ever what he did for the franchise.

But, this is a new era...new players. Appreciate the past, enjoy the present. The present is McCarthy and Rodgers :).

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Whats funny is some Packer fans I know, cant enjoy this as much cuz they feel it should have been Brett instead

I dont get that

He had his chances in Gb and Minny not our fault his teams never could pull it out

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said it before...the best thing BF can do is go home and disappear...people have short memories, and the fans will forgive & forget.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I watched Brett Favre play in the green uniform for years, I think we all did.

At the end of the day, no matter what, I still think of him as my childhood hero, and one of my favorite players of all time. Growing up and watching him, was very fun for me, and I appreciate him for getting us that Super Bowl in 1996. So in my teen years, Brett Favre made my sundays very fun.

Favre was the man. Not anymore.

Time to hand the torch to Rodgers.
I have to hear all this Favre ******** when I go back home from his Super DIE HARD fans that kiss his *** no matter where he plays, and it disgusts me. They jump the bandwagon just because the old man does. Don't root for the Pack anymore cause Mr. I'm So Great plays for the Vikings now. LeRoy Butler was on Mike&Mike last week and he mentioned the Favre fans that just hate Rodgers with a passion because he's not Favre, and I know exactly what he is talking about. Now every single one of them can stare at the Lombardi trophy. Stare are the ring on Aaron Rodgers hand and suck it up!

Favre's book is closed, and it's been closed now. To me personally, Rodgers got the shadow off of him by the way he handled it, and I also believe this is a big reason they wanted the Super Bowl so bad. Last night, I think everyone could see Rodgers wanted that win more than anyone else on the field. Even after Nelson dropping passes, he didn't pull a Favre and stop throwing the ball to him (and start forcing it double coverage to another receiver.)

I'm tired of the Favre comparisons, but the Steve Young/Aaron Rodgers comparing, does make sense in a way. Young had to walk in the shadow of a man he could never replace, and it made him more determined to prove everyone wrong.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whats funny is some Packer fans I know, cant enjoy this as much cuz they feel it should have been Brett instead

I dont get that

He had his chances in Gb and Minny not our fault his teams never could pull it out

Yes, also on the flip side it is ridiculous. Of course it would have been nice in 2007 to have beaten the Giants, and then gone on to beat the Patriots with Favre being carried off the field to retirement winning another championship. It didn't happen. Favre departed, and that was that. This has been Rodgers team for 3 years now...and it should have been and IS Rodgers who did it.

So I definitely don't get that either.

Though they should have done it in Super Bowl XXXII :D.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bogart, beautiful post. I could not have said it any better myself. Simple as that :).

But, what is amazing...really amazing. Rodgers did this in 3 years. THREE YEARS. People we must recognize how incredible this is. How difficult it is to even get to a Super Bowl, let alone win it. You can be one of the best of all time (Marino) or a great (Kelly) and never win one. Rodgers could have done everything right and always lacked the ring. He could have even been solid and not win one...and he would always be held to something he should be held up to. Two separate teams, generations of the team, and quarterbacks...each their own, but he did it anyways. He did it in three years....this could have taken a career and not have occurred, but managed to do it in three years. Absolutely amazing.

Anyways in San Francisco it is Montana AND Young. Not OR....

In Green Bay it is Starr and Favre...AND RODGERS.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Bogart, beautiful post. I could not have said it any better myself. Simple as that :).

But, what is amazing...really amazing. Rodgers did this in 3 years. THREE YEARS. People we must recognize how incredible this is. How difficult it is to even get to a Super Bowl, let alone win it. You can be one of the best of all time (Marino) or a great (Kelly) and never win one. Rodgers could have done everything right and always lacked the ring. He could have even been solid and not win one...and he would always be held to something he should be held up to. Two separate teams, generations of the team, and quarterbacks...each their own, but he did it anyways. He did it in three years....this could have taken a career and not have occurred, but managed to do it in three years. Absolutely amazing.

Anyways in San Francisco it is Montana AND Young. Not OR....

In Green Bay it is Starr and Favre...AND RODGERS.

I agree, and in 3 years is faster than Young. I could be wrong, but I'm sure it took Steve Young 4 years.

When Joe Montana was traded to K.C. the media treated Young very terribly, as they did to Rodgers last year, and the fans were also, very ****** to Young. Sure Joe Cool still had some juice left in K,C, so did Favre in Minnesota last year, but at the end of the day does it matter anymore? All those ignorant fans that threw down the Niners for Joe Cool in a Kansas City uniform all come crawling back after Young won them another Super Bowl, as I expect the Favre bandwagon to finally die out now and they'll come back crawling to us wanting to root for Rodgers.

49ers fans still love Montana, as they do Young. We are a lucky team to now have 3 Super Bowl Quarterbacks that are all elite. It will go down in history, Starr, Favre, Rodgers.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I told you guys the truth about Brett Favre on this very site years ago but you did not want to hear it.
You finally caught on to what the rest of the NFL fans knew a long time ago.
He is a creepy drama queen and he was never as loved around the country as much as you wanted to believe.

I really don't understand why you are even be talking about him less than 24 hours after winning the Super Bowl so it is obviously not just the media that can't let it go.

RayNitschke66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't help but think of what might have been if Aaron Rodgers had played in the 2007 NFC Championship against the Giants instead of whatshisface...

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I loved watching brett for many years, took the bad because the good was amazing, hated the break up, gave myself a chance to get used to Rodgers, loved watching him develop and he has now arrived and is one of if not the best in the biz now.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BrINT Fraud is still on some reporters/commentators minds because he was part of the modern era and he was the last GB QB to win a SB bfore Air-on.
And for some reason, they like to look at the stats and not think of him as the over-rated loser that he really is.
Plus he gave them fodder to fill their pages when nothing else was really going on.

So I think we may have to put up with it for a few more years until either Air-on wins 1-2 more SBs or until it dies down like the coals in a fire place.
Whichever comes first.

But I do want Air-on to win at least one more SB to show that he is better than Fraud. Never mind the numbers but in terms of winning.
I don't think he's going to roll over and give up the way BrINT did. I think he will want to keep on doing it for the team and not just himself.
That is the huge difference between Air-on and BrINT.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts