dear god please vote against Rodgers

Reaction score
Hope everyone got what they wanted. Because he's eventually going to be on the cover once they stop the public voting for the covers. Why can't we just have him on the cover now and "get it over with". If everyone believes in the curse then we should all want him on it now rather than next year or the year after that. Look what happened last year. He didn't get on the cover and we still didn't win the super bowl. Lose lose.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope everyone got what they wanted. Because he's eventually going to be on the cover once they stop the public voting for the covers. Why can't we just have him on the cover now and "get it over with". If everyone believes in the curse then we should all want him on it now rather than next year or the year after that. Look what happened last year. He didn't get on the cover and we still didn't win the super bowl. Lose lose.

Why do you assume he will be on it?

How many times has Brady been on it?

And let's be real, if they could pick they would put tebow on it.

L

Lunchboxer

Good. The Curse is avoided for another Season.

Now lets keep voteing for Megaton.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I would like to thank the Packer Nation for their support for Rodgers and the entire Green Bay Franchise.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I would like to thank the Packer Nation for showing their support for Rodgers and the entire Green Bay Franchise.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's either going to be Calvin or Cam. For our sake I hope it's Calvin, but I have a feeling Cam Newton will make the cover

I'm fine with either one getting tagged.

Megatron is a divisional foe but Cam's year at Auburn reeked of impropriety. I never liked his collegiate sketchiness.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Sorry Aaron ... I know you don't buy into that jinx stuff ... but we're not willing to risk you.

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YEEESSSS!! Glad the curse is on them now, not on us!!

Even if you think, there is no such thing as a curse, you
should be glad it is on them, because
NOW YOU WON'T HERE ABOUT THIS ALL SEASON
:)

Reaction score
Why do you assume he will be on it?

How many times has Brady been on it?

For some reason, EA doesn't even want Brady to be on a cover. Rodgers has been the Packers representative for the cover both years the fans got to vote. Brady wasn't picked to even be voted on BOTH years.

http://gomadden.com/news/footballga...brady-more-not-nominated-for-madden-12-cover/
http://www.vgstrategy.com/forum/f3/why-isnt-tom-brady-madden-13-cover-tourney-225/

It could be a money factor. Who knows.

Why would I assume Rodgers would be on it? Because he is a blossoming superstar, he's charismatic, and isn't hated by most fan bases like Brady.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://deadspin.com/253316/lt-says-no-thank-you-to-madden

It sounds like the player that gets the Madden cover doesn't receive all that much compensation anyway, just $100-200K. This may have gone up since 2008 but it probably doesn't approach market value for typical endorsement deals amongst the players that are selected.

Doesn't seem like people should be indignant about Rodgers not getting selected here. He's probably doing much better with State Farm... and there's that whole curse thing.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
EA Sports License expires in 2013, so what if Rodgers landed the cover of NFL 2K14?

The Eagles were in the Super Bowl when T.O. was on the cover of that game ;)

L

Lunchboxer

EA Sports License expires in 2013, so what if Rodgers landed the cover of NFL 2K14?

The Eagles were in the Super Bowl when T.O. was on the cover of that game ;)

Hmm That sounds like a plan.

ESPN NFL 2k14 That would be ****ing Awesome.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts