DB Marcus Coleman released by Cowboys

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems like he would be a good fit for the Packers, to help out the struggling secondary? He is a solid veteran who played very well for the Houston Texans.

Marcus Coleman released

Just a thought.. so, how do I contact the Packers' GM.. LOL

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he is old and we are pretty much rebuilding we have the youngest team in the nfl why bring in an old fart?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Wasnt he going to be picked right back up from the cowgirls tho??

Was sort of just a formality to "release" him...

Teams do it all the time for some odd reasons..

OP
OP
S

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wasnt he going to be picked right back up from the cowgirls tho??

Was sort of just a formality to "release" him...

Teams do it all the time for some odd reasons..

I think it's a way to get out of their contract, and then renegotiate. I heard that it was a possibility that Coleman would be resigned, but not a done deal. Might be, though.

I didn't follow him with the Jets, but for the Houston Texans he was solid - and good for the community. I worked for Special Olympics at the time and he became a big supporter.

So I'm plugging my bud, sure... ;) But I'm also a huge Packers fan, so I want what's best for the team. If he could help the 'girls secondary, seems he could help the Pack.

Might be a moot point though.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if a team in the run for the playoffs released the guy, there must be a good reason...

i wish culver and underwood would get some time, they can become solid backups, with the 10th (or so) pick in april i'm taking Laron Landry from LSU, he's the centerfielder free safety we havent had since Sharper left...I like Nick Collins but he isnt producing turnovers, he will still make a great strong safety, i think

Members online

Latest posts