David Martin May Be Done For Rest Of Season.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dec. 5 News:
Martin (ribs) is scheduled to workout with team trainers on Tuesday but will probably miss Sunday's matchup with San Francisco, according to the Journal Sentinel. The News Chronicle adds that Martin could be sidelined for the rest of the year.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dec. 5 News:
Martin (ribs) is scheduled to workout with team trainers on Tuesday but will probably miss Sunday's matchup with San Francisco, according to the Journal Sentinel. The News Chronicle adds that Martin could be sidelined for the rest of the year.

What a suprise.

I'm rolling my eyes right now, but you can't see it.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So?

His contract is done at the end of he year.
Donald Lee is a better receiver.
The only time I hear about Martin's blocking ability is when a commentator is making an excuse for not catching passes.
The lack of performance is coming to an end for Tyrone Davis II

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So?

His contract is done at the end of he year.
Donald Lee is a better receiver.
The only time I hear about Martin's blocking ability is when a commentator is making an excuse for not catching passes.
The lack of performance is coming to an end for Tyrone Davis II

Donald Lee has like 3 receptions all year. I'm not sure he's a better reciever.

Martin has great hands and he COULD have been a great TE if he wouldn't bruise his toes on every play.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yah i 'm pretty disappointed, dosent it seem like almost half the Packers team is slowing down??
I can only think of Hawk, Woodson and Poppinga who have actually seemed to improve their performance over the season.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The news this morning is that Martin practiced yesterday and may be able to play on Sunday. He's played well this year, but I just don't think the Packers can rely on him because of the constant injuries. And he IS a good blocker, by the way.

Members online

Latest posts