David Martin Lives

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An unexpected bright spot in this disappointing loss was the play of David Martin. He was very involved in the offense as a blocker and pass receiver, and I don't think he dropped any passes until near the end of the game, when he failed to hang onto one that he should've caught. He made a few tough catches for first downs. He outplayed Bubba Franks, who had two drops.

Of course, if David Martin has a good game, it can only mean one thing: He is about to suffer a season-ending injury. Let's hope that doesn't happen this time.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. He dropped fewer passes today
2. Every once in awhile he shows up to keep from getting cut. Usually it is one out of every three or four games.
3. He very likely will do nothing in the next game.
4. He learned this from his mentor Tyrone Davis.
5. It is always a suprise when he does something positive.
6. I would have a higher opinion of him if he had consecutive good games.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
David Martin played a good game as a TE. As the FB he wasn't so hot. He had one pass that bounce off his finger tips that really shouldn't be held against him and other than that I think he had only one drop.

He wasn't pretty, but he caught the ball well and got a few yards after the catch. Overall a decent game from the TE standpoint.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah green....is he rusty?

he's usually one of our best guys to throw to...

David Martin struggled early but came on HUGE in the end. Will that carry on to next week? we'll see! thats why football is fun and exciting, and things can carry over, and change weekly.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HatestheEagles084 said:
You know you're an '06 packer fan if...

CaliforniaCheez said:
1. He dropped fewer passes today

5. It is always a suprise when he does something positive.

^these are the positives

True and can I add - "you get excited over an "almost win" against the New Orlean Aint's"

Members online

Latest posts