David Carr dives for first down

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I wonder if that is some of the lacking heart that Kris Jenkins was talking about..

Talk about selling your body out.. I like Carr.. except that you have to give him and his slow reads about 5 or 6 counts to throw the ball.... different team same results... slow delivery of the football.

BobbyOShea

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says.. when a football player uses more haircare products then my sister, I have a big problem with that. He's also been spotted wearing white gloves.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says.. when a football player uses more haircare products then my sister, I have a big problem with that. He's also been spotted wearing white gloves.

Yeah, his nickname from his teammates is either Mickey Mouse or Michael Jackson/

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BobbyOShea said:

Yeah, his nickname from his teammates is either Mickey Mouse or Michael Jackson/
Nah.....if it was Michael Jackson, he'd only be wearing ONE glove!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

Members online

Latest posts