David Bakhtiari - Offensive Tackle

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'd been too lucky too long, sounds like. Everyone's going to have to step up to make up for this.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
He just signed a day ago.

Doubt he can come here

Veldheer was signed to the Colts PS, so I do believe that the Packers could sign him but would have to put him on the 53 man to do so.

Will they? I doubt it. They seemed to adjust for the 3+ games Bahk missed midseason, so I think they have enough able and decent players to survive.

D

Deleted member 6794

OMG....seriously id rather lose Adams than Bahk if a gun to my head and had to choose one.

There's no doubt the Packers losing Bakhtiari is devastating but they have a better chance of adequately replacing him than Adams.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well boys we are now a running football team.

This might put some onus into resigning Corey Linsley. Bakh will likely miss time and his full recovery is not assured. Continuity through the rest of the OL is a necessity right now.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Well boys we are now a running football team.

This might put some onus into resigning Corey Linsley. Bakh will likely miss time and his full recovery is not assured. Continuity through the rest of the OL is a necessity right now.
I think corey stays and Jones goes..People dont understand how valuable he is to the line and Rodgers

Could Jenkins be that guy next year?? If the team feels he can be than Corey goes and Jones stays

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Okay, at the risk of a torrent of abuse, what makes a guard a guard, and a tackle a tackle ??
And why can`t they interchange ?

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly something like this was bound to happen, but I think the real "sour taste" is that it happened in a NON CONTACT practice...

But it is what it is, just move on from it

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

bill, the pack has one ol that can literally play every line position - Jenkins...and he is likely the replacement for bakh and I am thinking runyan comes in and plays lg.

I didn`t quite understand the complexities of the positions mate.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts