• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Favreforever721

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a certain day that Favre MUST tell GB management on whether or not he is coming back?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
PackinSteel said:
Zero2Cool said:
First game of the Season.

Not sure if Z2C was being flip but technically (and perhaps he knew this) I think he is correct - contractually at least.

Kind of being a smartass but I got to thinking (it does happen!) and wouldn't he have to let them know the first day of required camp? or can he jus show up suited up for the first game

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I think their contracts must bind them to "mandatory" mini-camps as well as summer camp but seems guys get out of that one left and right...

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know how late a player can tell the team.But look at Ricky Williams,he waited till just before training camp. Now I know Brett would never do that.So is there a date you have to tell? So I don't think there is.JMO :kickcan:

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it will be sometime in February, I dont believe Brett will wait a long period of time like he did last year,,,I voted that he will come back...I just think he will for some reason...it would be different if the man didnt have the talent anymore, but he still does...at least I am praying that he does come back..when is deer hunting over? I should know this question living in WI all those years and I also went bow hunting...LOL...

MSMOLLY

Cheesehead
Reaction score
last year he announced it just before Fan Fest which was the first weekend of March.

Has anyone heard any details about this year's Fan Fest? I just hope that tickets are easier to get than last year - the phones were shut down after 1 and 1/2 hours. If anyone is traveling to GB to get tix I'd love to give ya some money for a ticket for me.

MSMOLLY

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I were him I wouldn't want to even leave the house - I can't imagine how many people will ask him until he announces - gas station, grocery store etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts