Darren sharper

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The site will not allow cutting and pasting, but you should go to

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/football/

Click on photo gallery for the game.

There is a picture(#8) of Driver running and Sharper chasing. The caption reads:

"Green Bay's Donald Driver accelerates away from Viking defender Darren Sharper on his way to an 82-yard touchdown reception from Brett Favre in the second quarter."

The photo is priceless.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What made that play even sweeter was how the TV announcers had been obsessing over how Darren Sharper was looking to make a big play and was going to "read" Favre and try to make an interception and return it for a TD. But Sharper was so busy "reading" Favre that he forgot to cover Driver in the middle of the field and left it wide open for him. It was a classic moment.

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea talking about he knows the signs we do. lol that was funny to me we have a new system. i guess he read the sign that time alright as he was chasing driver down the field

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank God Sharper "knew all of Favre's signals and codes" and whatever other BS he was spouting off before the game. He must have missed the code "burn the ****** bag" that took his *** to the house for 82 yards.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good stuff, i just wished longwell would miss a field goal or have rayner hit a 55 yarder. but ill happily take the win

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
good stuff, i just wished longwell would miss a field goal or have rayner hit a 55 yarder. but ill happily take the win

He did botch ( sort of) the onside kick at the end :p

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks i can call off my Christmas card cover search.

i can taste sharpers tears of unfathomable sadness. and it taste good

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
What made that play even sweeter was how the TV announcers had been obsessing over how Darren Sharper was looking to make a big play and was going to "read" Favre and try to make an interception and return it for a TD. But Sharper was so busy "reading" Favre that he forgot to cover Driver in the middle of the field and left it wide open for him. It was a classic moment.

My thoughts exactly Greg. Love that photo. Looks like Darren is messing in his drawers.

tkpckfan. said:
yea talking about he knows the signs we do. lol that was funny to me we have a new system. i guess he read the sign that time alright as he was chasing driver down the field

I just shook my head when I heard them say that yesterday. While they play was unfolding I was trying to figure out why GB would keep the same signals when they have a whole new offensive system. I got my answer a few seconds later. They didn't!

Members online

Latest posts