Darren Sharper

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They asked Sharper about Favre setting the record in Minnesota this weekend. Sharper said "Yeah! The all time interception record!"
There he goes...........spouting off again. I hope Favre, Driver, Jennings, Jones, Franks and Lee BURN Sharper SEVERAL times Sunday!!!
(I hope they put Sharper's comments up in the locker room!)

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sharper is the one thats gonna be "looped!"LOLOL!!! :lol:
I hope Driver sends him to the "BURN UNIT!"

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the way this guy keeps giving us locker room bulletin board material....

im not sure all this isnt a very elaborate plan by management to send a mole into the other teams locker room.

thats got to be it. Darren Sharper is still a Packer at heart.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope 421 is a bomb to Driver over Sharper's outstretched fingertips on the first play from scrimmage.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mi_keys said:
I hope 421 is a bomb to Driver over Sharper's outstretched fingertips on the first play from scrimmage.

Oh it's coming. DS leads the league in bouncing down the field five yards behind the WR that just burned his ***.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They asked Sharper about Favre setting the record in Minnesota this weekend. Sharper said "Yeah! The all time interception record!"
There he goes...........spouting off again. I hope Favre, Driver, Jennings, Jones, Franks and Lee BURN Sharper SEVERAL times Sunday!!!
(I hope they put Sharper's comments up in the locker room!)

Keep talking Darren. Pump us up.

packer4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm so sick of Sharper and his punk *** talk. I really liked sharper when he was in Green Bay then he has to go off to Minnesota and be a punk now I can't stand him he is a perfect fit for the viqueens and I'll bet you one thing, I bet he prays every night that Brett was still his QB, because he knows deep down that he'll never see the playoffs again without Brett. You know what they say "If you can't beat em' talk sh$t about them" at least that's what they say in Minnesota

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got sick of Sharper a couple years before he left Green Bay. I was glad to be rid of him. He was the master of the garbage time interception, though. Anytime the opposing QB had to make a desperate heave at the end of a half or a game, Sharper had a good chance of coming up with the ball.

He's played better for the Vikings than he did in his last couple years in Green Bay, but of course that just makes me hate him more. Ironically, what turned me against Sharper was his taunting of the Vikings at the end of a game the Packers won at Lambeau in December 2002. He intercepted a pass and tried for a big runback when he should've just downed the ball to end the game.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
I got sick of Sharper a couple years before he left Green Bay. I was glad to be rid of him. He was the master of the garbage time interception, though. Anytime the opposing QB had to make a desperate heave at the end of a half or a game, Sharper had a good chance of coming up with the ball.

He's played better for the Vikings than he did in his last couple years in Green Bay, but of course that just makes me hate him more. Ironically, what turned me against Sharper was his taunting of the Vikings at the end of a game the Packers won at Lambeau in December 2002. He intercepted a pass and tried for a big runback when he should've just downed the ball to end the game.
I remember that play. It was a low class thing to do.......plus, he could have fumbled and cost the game. He should have just went down to the ground.
Well..........this will make burning him even more fun!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Last year didn't he say he was going to run a Brett pick back for a TD? What a ******! Enjoy losing ya has been!

also like how he said he knew all the plays and it would the Viks :p

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sharper is not a nice person!! I was hoping that Brett wouldnt break any of his records in Minnesota, but I think he will. But like Brett has said he doesnt much care about the records hes out there to win games. At the end of the season Sharper will eat his words. Where will the Vikings be after this season is all said and done. Without another superbowl rings again...

Sorry Vikes for this comment...

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:

I totally agree. I might even one up it. I never cared for Sharper. He was always a liability. Now he is a slow one.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Getting that INT called back was almost the best thing about the game. Sharper was getting ready for a huge celebration, then they took it away from him! HAHA!

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sharper is a punk. He was a punk when he played for us too, but when he put the purple on he took on their personality.

Members online

Latest posts