1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Danario Alexander (WR, Missouri)

Discussion in '2010 Draft Archive' started by NYPacker, Mar 16, 2010.

1. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    The most underrated prospect I know. When Jeremy Maclin left for the Eagles Missouri needed to fill that hole immediately and Alexander stepped up his game. He's regarded as a late round prospect but I feel the Packers should take him ONLY IF HE GOES UNDRAFTED. He has rare speed at 6'5" and the packers don't have a tall threat like that other than Jermichael Finley. The biggest knock on Alexander is that his route running is very raw but Green Bay's WR coach can definitely fix that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTDP19DFQjk]YouTube - Danario Alexander 2009[/ame]

2. claybillings

claybillings Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    If I remember correctly earlier in the draft season this guy was projected to be the second WR taken after Bryant, I wonder what happened if he is gonna be a late rounder now, he sure looks talented.

3. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    He suffered a torn ACL in practice which really hurt his draft stock. You're right I definitely saw him as the best receiver in the draft next to Dez Bryant. I doubt he'll go undrafted as some other team might give him a chance with a 5th or 6th round draft choice.

4. Spanish Rose

Spanish Rose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +61
    would love to have.. wouldnt mind spending a 5th or 6th rounder on him at all.. we need a tall threat really bad besides finley

5. turbo69

turbo69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +41
    We can draft a couple guys (injury) and wait a year before they get on the field. The OLB from Wisconsin, and this guy. Especially since they were rated pretty high before they got hurt. I mean.........chances are......a 6th or 7th round guy has less chance of making the team anyhow and are usually projects.