Dam Errorious Randall!!

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I definitely agree with your take on Randall, Rollins and Spriggs there's no doubt in my mind Clark is on track to develop into at least an above average defensive lineman.
I agree, but run stopping DTs are a dime a dozen. So that being the silver lining is disappointing. I thought maybe they saw greatness in him, but I have lost almost complete faith in their judgement after these recent drafts.

D

Deleted member 6794

I agree, but run stopping DTs are a dime a dozen. So that being the silver lining is disappointing. I thought maybe they saw greatness in him, but I have lost almost complete faith in their judgement after these recent drafts.

It's true that Clark currently doesn't offer a whole lot rushing the passer but I'm optimistic he might improve in that area. In addition there's no reason to believe that run stopping defensive lineman are a dime a dozen.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm reminded of a scene from Remember the Titans by Coach Yost, and I'm paraphrasing: "Petey, you wanna be a star, you gotta give a star performance." {Petey stomps away like a petulant child removing his helmet} Yost: "Never mind him, Alan ... you're in."

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ar took a lot of grief for blocking out people. Had to put his dad back in his place. His long time girlfriend Olivia was demanding? Well guess what. Bye bye Olivia... priorities.
That's just so much nonsense, sorry to say. I personally find it so irritating for loved ones to be blamed for a highly paid star player's inability to get his focus.

Members online

Latest posts