Dam Errorious Randall!!

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's been benched the second half. That guy has been such a bust. Too busy being cocky and not working on his skills.

906Fan

Former Dancer
Reaction score
How long can a player on the packers ride out being first round pick?

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heard he was spotted on the bench. Then went into the locker room and hasn't been seen since.

About time someone grew some balls and benched a guy who clearly hasn't produced.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Justin Harrell lasted at least four years and so did Perry, but both were early busts due to injury. One worked out while the other didn't. Sherrod also lasted into his fourth season, but again had fought a gruesome leg injury for years.

Datone Jones was I would say the only non-injury disappointment player. He also lasted four years but I think that the staff still saw potential in him, and tried to change him into an OLB.

So the statistics seem to indicate that a first round pick generally gets to play out their 4yr rookie contract, unless they are a spoiled brat that quits on his team. If he hasn't been berated yet, Randall needs it now with the clearest and strongest message that you're about to get fired.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Leaving at half because of benching. Little temper tantrum after getting BURNED on the td. Pointing fingers... these are signs of immaturity imo.

What do you think Damarious should do?

He needs to take time to himself. Meaning no calls from home, or family/friends. He needs complete dedication without needy people spreading him thin. Then surround himself with the guys he wants to be like. Watch how Burnett handles himself. House, or even Rodgers... ar took a lot of grief for blocking out people. Had to put his dad back in his place. His long time girlfriend Olivia was demanding? Well guess what. Bye bye Olivia... priorities. He wants to be great and he is dedicated to it...

Also stop the talk. It's time to walk the walk...

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 2015-16 draft classes aren't looking so hot. In the first two rounds, we've gotten on okay looking defensive tackle, and other guys who look like average backups at best. Not much to be excited about in other rounds. I just hope King and Jones love football and want to be better than these clowns.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Per Rapoport, Randall was at the facility today and met with McCarthy to clear the air about last night. Randall got into an argument with a coach last night, and then was sent to the locker room. From there, Randall left the stadium.

Hmmmm.

[TWEET][/TWEET]

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6794

The 2015-16 draft classes aren't looking so hot. In the first two rounds, we've gotten on okay looking defensive tackle, and other guys who look like average backups at best. Not much to be excited about in other rounds. I just hope King and Jones love football and want to be better than these clowns.

While I definitely agree with your take on Randall, Rollins and Spriggs there's no doubt in my mind Clark is on track to develop into at least an above average defensive lineman.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM said it was his decision to send Damarious to the locker room. He won’t be released.

Members online

Latest posts