Dallas Beats the Mighty Bears!!!

OP
OP
DoddPower

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Oh yeah, looks like Grossman threw three picks and NO TD's. Sub-par running game against a decent Defense.

Man, things just keep looking brighter and brighter!

Must remain humble though.

OP
OP
DoddPower

DoddPower

Reaction score
Sorry, not meaning to go crazy here guys, but just can't help it right now. I'm still pretty drunk and excited. Look at the standings!

NFC North

1. Green Bay Packers - 3-0
2. Detroit Lions - 2-1
3. Chicago Bears - 1-2
4. Minnesota Vikings 1-2

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The view is ALWAYS better from the top!
And seeing "Wrecks" play up to his potential (which is BAD) was fun to watch too!
First time i liked watching the Cowboys win!

Reaction score
The Cowboys victory is bittersweet for me.

I'm happy the Boys won, BUT I have the Bears Defence and Special Teams starting on my fantasy team today.

I needed a huge game from the D and ST, and considering I'm 0-2 things clearly aren't going my way. :(

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wanted Chicago to win, leaving GB as the only undefeated team in the NFC, but a Bears loss is OK too.

OP
OP
DoddPower

DoddPower

Reaction score
I wanted Chicago to win, leaving GB as the only undefeated team in the NFC, but a Bears loss is OK too.

I can understand that. But I'm more about divisional standings more so then bragging rights throughout the whole NFC. Let's just seal our division, and take it from there. :twisted: :twisted:

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
has it got to the point where Bears are better off letting their opponents have the ball and trying to let their D score off turnovers. either that or put special teams on as the O.

°Jacob°

Cheesehead
Reaction score
favrefourevre said:

I can understand that. But I'm more about divisional standings more so then bragging rights throughout the whole NFC. Let's just seal our division, and take it from there. :twisted: :twisted:

same...plus i hate the bears living in northern Illinois the bear to packer fan ratio is like 8 to 1 (8 being the bears for the mentally challenged) so i get big bragging rights throughout the week which is always good :D

anyway yeah its always good to go up in the division. hope i get to watch the playoffs and make some popcorn :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
carol k said:
And to add to that--the queens lost today too. Living in queen county, life is so sweet when they lose.
Make sure to FULLY enjoy it Carol! Wear your Packer colors, and rub their purple noses in it! :thumbsup:

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
did by any1 watch the game the bears had loads of injurys and bye the end of the game the bears fans where shouting for Brian Griese cant w8 for the cowboys vs the pack

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have NEVER voted for the Cowboys to win any game, but this game I was hoping they would win, and guess what? They did and they looked pretty good to, the only thing that worries me is we play them. I still think we can win over the Cowboys though..

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh how I loved that game. The neighbors across the street are bigtime Bears fans....bears flag on house, etc. After the third quarter I put up my Favre jersey in my picture window and spotlighted it. :twisted:

Bears flag came down about 10 minutes later! :lol:

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The MIGHTY Bears?

When Packers were 1-2 in 2006, and theywere considered awful, bottom rung, lowly, and considered doormats.

Why is it that when the Bears are are 1-2, they are still considered mighty?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Oh how I loved that game. The neighbors across the street are bigtime Bears fans....bears flag on house, etc. After the third quarter I put up my Favre jersey in my picture window and spotlighted it. :twisted:

Bears flag came down about 10 minutes later! :lol:

That is classic... the flag will probably be in hiding for a couple of weeks at least... maybe a season :razz:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts