Da Bears: part two of Bear week

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Take the source with a grain of salt but Snopes says it is from Lake Leman Switzerland in 2005. Snope cites http://www.skyandsummit.com/Glacegeneve/index.html as the source.
Your source seems pretty correct, so I thought I better try to regain my "credibility" :whistling: This is from Chicago, of course it was take after a warehouse fire LOL :coffee:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

BTW, I got that other picture from the site below, like I said in another post, can't believe everything you read or see on the internet :D

http://stylesaveus.com/2014/01/07/frozen-chicago-2014/

Last edited:

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just glad I can watch the game in the warmth and comfort of my favorite watering hole. The temps will be in the single digits, with a 16 - 20 mph wind.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We might have to do it without Rod. Guy is official on IR and that freezing temp won't help his hammy stringy. Actually, it might help since most players will not be as quick and agile as if it were warm/hot allowing him to stay in the pocket to do some stretches and massage his hammy.
???

D

Deleted member 6794

Packers promoted Joe Callahan to the active roster today, kind of makes me worried about Rodgers' calf.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Packers promoted Joe Callahan to the active roster today, kind of makes me worried about Rodgers' calf.
I was wondering if that was going to happen. Probably a smart move though, never know how long Rodgers will hold up and better Callahan (if Hundley goes down) then Cobb.

Maybe in an ultra positive way, they figure that tomorrow's game will be such a blow out that they can pull Rodgers and give both Hundley and Callahan some second half snaps :tup:

Anyone know who was released to make room for him? I would guess Joe Kerridge.

Edit: Guess it was Carl Bradford, no surprise there either. That move also better explains picking up Jordan Tripp the other day.

Last edited:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Talking about a high of 2 and a low of -11 degrees in Chicago on sunday. Wonder if that will have any effect on AR's nagging injuries...
Yeah, looks to be a super cold weather game.
No thanx. I'll take a warm seat at home.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers had Hundley get a lot of practice this week, and Callahan is also ready. So, we seem to be ready for any problems Aaron might have.

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers had Hundley get a lot of practice this week, and Callahan is also ready. So, we seem to be ready for any problems Aaron might have.

Unfortunately neither Hundley nor Callahan are anywhere close to being as talented as Rodgers.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe the Bears weren't in goal line defense on that TD run by Monty. But then again, I can believe it.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have a golden opportunity to take control of the division and it's being squandered away by a 4th quarter collapse only exceeded by the NFCCG two years ago.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Soldier Field has been home to some big Rodgers miracles, thank god he pulled out another one just like 2013.

Now .... Come home for Christmas and beat down the Vikes.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But why do they have to wait until the 60th minute to come back?
Because they like to keep those who made bets on them on edge?

The gatorade was frozen?

Distracted by the big dancing teddy bear mascot?

The dropsie virus that has infected Soldier Field?

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Never give Aaron Rogers 1 minute to go with no time outs and assume the game is over. Third and 11, seconds left, a mere piffle. And did not the Bears remember the Detroit game? They only rushed 3 like Detroit, giving Aaron lots of time, they did NOT double cover Jordy Nelson? What were they thinking? Another completed bomb that won the frigging game!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts