Da Bears..no love for Lovie?

jthill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing I find interesting about that is the "contract terms" what does that mean exactly? Does Lovie want a 7 year deal and the Bears are only looking for a 4 year contract? Or are they being cheap? ESPN :rotflmao:

OP
OP
vikesrule

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JT, I got a deal for ya.

Trade you Childress and a 7th round draft pick for Lovie.

And to "sweeten" the deal, I'll even throw in Cheesey! :razz:

jthill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You drive a hard bargain Vikes, we can probably use cheesey on the sidelines as a throw away target for Rex when the play has gone south. A little game of knock the cheese off the cheesehead. I'm just afraid of the Chicago sun blinding the players when it reflects off Childress's shiny bald head. He really is a "dome" only coach.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You drive a hard bargain Vikes, we can probably use cheesey on the sidelines as a throw away target for Rex when the play has gone south. A little game of knock the cheese off the cheesehead. I'm just afraid of the Chicago sun blinding the players when it reflects off Childress's shiny bald head. He really is a "dome" only coach.
I've seen Rex throw...............as long as he's aiming for me, I don't have anything to worry about. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
vikesrule

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
..... I'm just afraid of the Chicago sun blinding the players when it reflects off Childress's shiny bald head. He really is a "dome" only coach.

HA, good one.

I haven't had much luck lately.
Tried to get the Packers to trade Cheesey to the Cowboys for T.O. , that fell through.
Now Da Bears are playing hardball.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jthill said:
..... I'm just afraid of the Chicago sun blinding the players when it reflects off Childress's shiny bald head. He really is a "dome" only coach.

HA, good one.

I haven't had much luck lately.
Tried to get the Packers to trade Cheesey to the Cowboys for T.O. , that fell through.
Now Da Bears are playing hardball.
Of COURSE it fell through! T.O. KNOWS i'm much more valuable then HE is!!!
And the Bears? If it's Grossman, it's "playing Hard(not to drop)ball!"

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Bears | L. Smith receives five-year deal
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:51:34 -0800

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports Chicago Bears head coach Lovie Smith has agreed to a new five-year contract with the team. The new deal gives Smith a major raise in pay, but exact terms were not disclosed. The team is expected to announce the deal Thursday, March 1.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports Chicago Bears head coach Lovie Smith has agreed to a new five-year contract with the team. The new deal gives Smith a major raise in pay, but exact terms were not disclosed. The team is expected to announce the deal Thursday, March 1.

Bears | L. Smith's new contract worth $22 million
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:18:44 -0800

Updating a previous item, FOXSports.com's Jay Glazer reports Chicago Bears head coach Lovie Smith signed a four-year contract extension worth $22 million.

OP
OP
vikesrule

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:

Bears | L. Smith's new contract worth $22 million
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:18:44 -0800

Updating a previous item, FOXSports.com's Jay Glazer reports Chicago Bears head coach Lovie Smith signed a four-year contract extension worth $22 million.

That is a pretty good increase from 1.45 mil/yr.

Members online