1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Cutler went to steakhouse after the loss.

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Murgen, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    It's not that he can't eat, it's the principal of the matter. After his conduct on the field and his "injury," and following a loss, it looks suspect to go out to a steakhouse and eat dinner when you are supposed to be injured. It makes his "injury" look questionable and makes a bad situation worse. I personally think the PR people dropped the ball on this. Somebody should of told him that may not be a good idea knowing the media will be all over it already.

Maybe we are blowing it out of proportion, but to me, it looks bad. The media (and Bears fans alike) had a field day with it and used it to add fuel to the fire.

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,048
    You think Peyton Manning went out for steak right after losing the SB? of course not, more than likely he went and cursed himself and watched the game tape over and over. Not saying he needs to be that intense but some passion would be nice. I personally wouldnt want to go out if I lost the biggest game of my career.