Cutler texting Plax

barro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rumor is Chicago is Cutler has been texting with Plaxico Burress. Wanna talk about signing a bunch of headaches in one offseason!

Dizzle498

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha, that is the truth. Do we even know if Plax is going to play this season? If the Bears signed him with that kind of legal trouble, that could lead to HUGE distractions down the road. Good times.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe the Bears would be willing to take the risk??? They already did the desperation hail mary on Cutler. They need some type of WR's to back up that move.

On Plax, I really think he will get off with a warning. The celebrity get out of jail free card...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I think a bullet in the leg and a brush with the very real possibility of going to jail could straighten Burress out. Say all you want about headaches and whatever, I wouldn't want to play them if Chicago all of a sudden has a legit #1 receiver.

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think a bullet in the leg and a brush with the very real possibility of going to jail could straighten Burress out. Say all you want about headaches and whatever, I wouldn't want to play them if Chicago all of a sudden has a legit #1 receiver.

Absolutely true. And Plax just embarassed Al Harris at that horrific NFCCG.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah he would go clean if he got off the hook and be a legit receiver for any team with his second chance. Hope the Bears do not follow through on this deal...

Members online

Latest posts