Cutler is a punk..

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it only me...When i look at Cutler's demeanor, it makes me sick !!!! he is a ******-BAG... I respect all good QB's (Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers of course) but Cutler facial expressions **** me off so much, that i would love to rip his fingers off. lol

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
he is annoying, but knowing he likes rodgers makes me not hate him as much. I just think he's still garbage, but, unfortunately i'm sure most bears fans think he is the best qb in the leage right now.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate Cutler as well. Whenever he gets touched he gets up looking at the ref or around with an expression like "WTF! THAT CANT HAPPEN TO ME!?"

Not to mention hes terrible, and inconsistent, showed signs of his normal self but unfortunately those 2-3 interceptions were called back

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Is it only me...When i look at Cutler's demeanor, it makes me sick !!!! he is a ******-BAG... I respect all good QB's (Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers of course) but Cutler facial expressions **** me off so much, that i would love to rip his fingers off. lol

He does seem to have the personality of a guy in a depression all the time. He acts like if he doesn't get his way on the football field he is going to take his ball and go home.

I really HATE how he puts his helmet on his head when walking to the sidelines. Just looks goofy. Don't see any other QB's do that but him.

Regardless of his personality, dude threw pretty well tonight and he can thank all our guys for all the INTs he got back due to penalties. ARGHHHHHHH

OP
OP
dogpackerz

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
next game Jan 2 vs. da Bears.. i hope we rip his ******** ballz right off his *****y expression body

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He does seem to have the personality of a guy in a depression all the time. He acts like if he doesn't get his way on the football field he is going to take his ball and go home.

I really HATE how he puts his helmet on his head when walking to the sidelines. Just looks goofy. Don't see any other QB's do that but him.

Regardless of his personality, dude threw pretty well tonight and he can thank all our guys for all the INTs he got back due to penalties. ARGHHHHHHH

yeah that first line is a better way to say what i was trying to say lolol.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Bears fans are gonna say he's better than Rodgers now.

Bear fans have been saying that since he got there, nothing new. Now they just have something to back up their talk.

I'd say that Rodgers and Cutler are both pretty damn good. Hard to say which is better at this moment. I do like how Rodgers can make a play with his feet, cutler can't. Big plus in this league when you have a QB that can scramble. Also Rodgers doesn't throw as many wild passes for INTs. That's a big plus. Cutler's arm seem stronger. I'd take Rodgers over Cutler though. INT will kill you in big games.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bear fans have been saying that since he got there, nothing new. Now they just have something to back up their talk.

I'd say that Rodgers and Cutler are both pretty damn good. Hard to say which is better. I do like how Rodgers can make a play with his feet, cutler can't. Big plus in this league when you have a QB that can scramble.

I love Rodgers championship belt celebration. after he rushed for that TD i wanted to see it so bad! first it showed him get up and celebrate with the team then went away from him so i was all like DAMN! but then it went back to him and he showed off the belt! :icon_cool:

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Matt Ryan does it

LVBEAR

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point, I would still take Rodgers at QB (Yes, I am a Bears fan). The guy impressed me with his poise. Both teams have some issues running the ball, but we will have some great games in the years to come with these two QB's leading their teams. Good luck the rest of the season...

upthegut88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah he always has that pouty face and that ridiculous frog chin going on. I don't think I enjoy seeing any other QB get sacked more than him. Roethlisberger's a close second.

Every week I'm now cheering for 4 teams: Packers, whoever's playing the Jets, whoever's playing the cowboys, and especially whoever's playing da damn bears

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I miss Orton... He carried himself well, didn't lose games for his team (of course that's not a good thing as a packer fan...), and we didn't have to worry about his arm too much...haha.

I could tell that Cutler, even when he was back at Vandy, was going to be a whiny little ***** of a QB. Wow, just imagine if we had waited a year to grab a QB and ended up with him, rather than than ARod.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
At this point, I would still take Rodgers at QB (Yes, I am a Bears fan). The guy impressed me with his poise. Both teams have some issues running the ball, but we will have some great games in the years to come with these two QB's leading their teams. Good luck the rest of the season...

You are a sweet Bears fan!!! For you and only you, I'll congratulate you on the win! :icon_cool:

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel bad for Bears fans because Cutler will never take them anywhere, he acts like that pissed off immature teenager no one can stand. I'm sure he will go in on his high horse next week to play the Giants, let's just hope the Giants actually show up. If they do, it will be ugly for him. Can't wait to get them in Lambeau, maybe Zombo will revisit him without a penalty this time.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate how he held his arms up in celebration after the PI that set up the winning FG, as if he accomplished something.....You got bailed out of a terrrible throw and int seriously

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate how he held his arms up in celebration after the PI that set up the winning FG, as if he accomplished something.....You got bailed out of a terrrible throw and int seriously

2 interceptions on that drive not even 1.... Cutler will get his due it is inevitable.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 interceptions on that drive not even 1.... Cutler will get his due it is inevitable.

I was waiting for an interception every time he dropped back to pass last night, and it did happen! but we owned ourselves.

personally, i see the entire Bears team getting there due before seasons end, and i mean in the form of a bunch of L's

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cutler wasn't the trainwreck he was last year.

Still far from elite, but he's a very good QB, who's doing well. He's an asset for the Bears.

But, like I said, no comparisons with Rodgers.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cutler wasn't the trainwreck he was last year.

Still far from elite, but he's a very good QB, who's doing well. He's an asset for the Bears.

But, like I said, no comparisons with Rodgers.

Meh, i still expect him to thrown an interception when the game is on the line, which he did, but dumb penalties negated them.

but yeah id still say hes a pretty solid quarterback, when hes on, hes good.

emaugust

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'd say that Rodgers and Cutler are both pretty damn good. Hard to say which is better at this moment. I do like how Rodgers can make a play with his feet, cutler can't. Big plus in this league when you have a QB that can scramble. Also Rodgers doesn't throw as many wild passes for INTs. That's a big plus. Cutler's arm seem stronger. I'd take Rodgers over Cutler though. INT will kill you in big games.

Really? I can roll with everything else in this thread, but which of Cutlers scrambles didn't do it for you last night - the 16 yard first down, or the open field juke he put on your guy on that other long scramble?

There are a lot of things to complain about with Cutler, but his physicality isn't part of it, neither is his ability to move outside of the pocket.

Anyhow, for next week...
:detsux::detsux::detsux:

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cutler is a turkey neck cry baby, should of had 5 picks instead of one. 1 caught 2 dropped and 2 called back cause of flags.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cutler is not that good when he is under pressure we may have lost the game but i didnt see cutler putting up a lot of points,if not for penalties we would have had more t.ds cutler would have had more interceptions .:chisux:

Members online

Latest posts