Currently 18.6 mil cap space??? Still?

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vince Wilfork played 73.9% of the defensive snaps for the Texans #1 defense... without JJ watt....

Like I said. Those unique speciman like Favre, moss, Peterson, Revis, Wilfork... they find a way to be great.

Now I say we sign him, and have a great nose tackle for 300 good snaps.

I'd take Wilfork in a flat second.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Vince Wilfork played 73.9% of the defensive snaps for the Texans #1 defense... without JJ watt....

Like I said. Those unique speciman like Favre, moss, Peterson, Revis, Wilfork... they find a way to be great.

Now I say we sign him, and have a great nose tackle for 300 good snaps.

I'd take Wilfork in a flat second.

He played 50% of the snaps. And he wasn't very good. All those guys you mentioned ended their careers with dreadful seasons. So I don't know what you mean when you say that "they find a way to be great."

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
He played 50% of the snaps. And he wasn't very good. All those guys you mentioned ended their careers with dreadful seasons. So I don't know what you mean when you say that "they find a way to be great."
I see what you did there with Revis and Peterson ;)

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dang it! Google got me... obviously I was talking about 2014... not...

All in all. 50% is a lot for a nose. That shows me he was effective enough to earn 50% snaps as a nose tackle, on the #1 defense.
And again. Without watt...

Passepartout

October Outstanding
Reaction score
Yeah but expect Watt to be back at full speed as really hurt the Texans defense with his injury.

D

Deleted member 6794

All in all. 50% is a lot for a nose. That shows me he was effective enough to earn 50% snaps as a nose tackle, on the #1 defense.
And again. Without watt...

There's too much stock put into yards allowed by a defense as points surrended are significantly more important. The Texans actually finished 11th in that category. While Wilfork played 50% of the snaps he wasn't responsible for Houston fielding a good defense.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts