Curly Lambeau eye color?

MidnightToker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have sort of a random question -- I'm wondering if anyone here knows what color Curly Lambeau's eyes were.

My mom is painting a picture of Vince, Holmgren, McCarthy, Curly and Bart Starr. We haven't been able to find a good color picture of Curly that shows his eye color.

Here is a picture of Holmgren on the painting:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Once it's finished I'll be posting information about purchasing prints of the painting, if anyone is interested (and if that is allowed by board policy).

Thanks, everyone!

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish I had the answer for you but I don't. However I really like the bit of the painting you've posted. That is some quality work right there. Also if you're unable to get a solid answer there is always the route of "artist's discretion (prerogative)" that you could take too.

Here is a blog post with a color photo of Curly in the header but it is hard to tell from that the true color of his eyes.
http://packersuniforms.blogspot.com/2013/07/history-through-curlys-eyes.html

Genetically speaking both brown hair and brown eyes are the most common dominantly expressive genes.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm afraid I don't have that answer for you. Based on the subject line, I thought you might be selling a brand of cosmetics. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts