Culpepper

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just heard on our local news last night that Culpepper asked for a $10,000,000 raise from the queens. Maybe if Favre retires, the Pack could give him that amount of money and get him for the quarterback. I hope that you all realize I am only kidding. I can't believe how much these people ask for, and sometimes get. TEN MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some people are never happy. Have a good weekend all.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eeeeeeeek!!! :shock: that's just crazy talk!!! i mean after all, he doesn't even have to put up with :mossfro: anymore - that alone should be worth a few mill taken off his contract!!! :lol:

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who the hell is going to play QB for the Queens then. Call me crazy, but I don't see how it makes sense to trade your franchise QB when all you have is a 38 year old journeyman waiting in the wings.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i hear the falcons are interested in him and they may give jamal to them with a pick in the draft but he cant play for at least another year,and they feel he could be washed up because he woont be able to run like he used to.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as GB fans, we shouldnt want them to trade BabyHands. He is the main reason the vikings collapse every year. Any other QB and that team could be good.

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
Who the hell is going to play QB for the Queens then. Call me crazy, but I don't see how it makes sense to trade your franchise QB when all you have is a 38 year old journeyman waiting in the wings.
Personally, I hope Pep stays, but Childress is installing a west coast offense and Pep isn't the QB that can make those quick reads.
Johnson has a couple good years left in him if we can protect him and is perfect for that O.
Of course we would need to get a good, young QB through the draft or FA this year ,if Pep leaves.

OP
OP
C

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to today's paper, Culpepper states that until he is told otherwise, he will play for the Vikings. There was quite a long article in the paper, but no mention was made of his salary. He did fire his agent.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what to believe........but it wouldn't surprise me if Culpooper tried to hold the Vikings hostage. Today's atheletes think they are "priceless."

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:

that journeyman has a superbowl ring and almost got the vikings back from a poor start and into the playoffs :p

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gakk! Your BACK!!! Good to see you!
Your right........he didn't look too bad for an OLD Qb, did he? He scares me more then ColdPooper does!

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GakkofNorway said:
TOPackerFan said:

that journeyman has a superbowl ring and almost got the vikings back from a poor start and into the playoffs :p

He's 38 years old, while Dainty is in his late 20s and, despite his poor season, is pretty talented. He's also coming off a major injury and not likely to have much trade value. Makes little sense to get rid of him now.

BTW, almost doesn't count in the NFL. We aren't playing horsehoes here.

Members online

Latest posts