1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cullen Jenkins predicted to be breakout player of 2007

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tromadz, Sep 4, 2007.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm watching Cold Turkey, or First Call or whatever the hell it is on ESPN 2 and they have their experts out talking about who will break out on offense and defense, and this guy said Cullen Jenkins will be the defensive breakout player of 2007.

Just letting ya know, people outside of GB are aware who CJ is lately. I don't think he's gonna be surprising offensive coordinators this year.

2. gopackgo

gopackgo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    FirstTake. Jesus, get it right. :D

Yeah, I noticed that too. And it's not only Jenkins, the whole defense has been talked about as the up-and-coming D.

3. millertime

millertime Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I love Skip Bayless, that guy is hilarious!!!

4. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Eric Allen has the Packers as his sleeper team in the NFC this year. I saw on Sportscenter that he had them at above 8 wins. Though he played defense so it's no surprise he'd go with a potential good defensive team as his sleeper.

5. warhawk

warhawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    This wasn't a great leap.

Jenkins is a monster.

6. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just tootin' my own horn, I predicted Cullen Jenkins makes the Pro Bowl this year in another thread. Cullen Jenkins will make at least two opponents each game cry on the phone to their Mommies.