Crowd chant near end of game

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't say I'm onboard with that chant and yes I do think it's classless..but hey, whatever..there is still freedom of speech thank God.

you have a problem with the word "suck"

If I were you I wouldnt go to a Badger game at camp randall then.

White92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you have a problem with the word "suck"

If I were you I wouldnt go to a Badger game at camp randall then.

just shows a low level of maturity in my opinion, which is what you might expect from college kids..

but hey..whatever floats your boat..it's just my opinion.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been to almost every Packer game in Chicago since 2000 as my father in law is a season ticketholder. You can always point to individuals that are jerks like the case with Nick Collins. It is a whole different matter to have entire crowds chant..

To me, it just tells more about the person using that kind of language than it does about those for whom it was intended.

Perhaps you sit in an area of civilized fans, but the few games I've been to in Soldier Field, and in Wrigley when the Bears played there, were scary, with verbal and physical threats and things thrown at us both inside the stadium and outside.

There are obnoxious Packer fans as well, but I've not seen anything in Lambeau remotely similar to things in Chicago.

Nothing will give me more satisfaction than the Pack pummeling the Bears Sunday.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer fans classless? What does that leave Bears fans?? If any of you have ever been to a Packer game in Chicago, you have witnessed the most crude and rude fans in the world.

They're even like that online! As long as you don't have a Packer logo for a pic, you're safe if not, let the death threats start. And I've had that happen to me too, luckily for me where I live there are more vike fans than bear.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Been to almost every Packer game in Chicago since 2000 as my father in law is a season ticketholder. You can always point to individuals that are jerks like the case with Nick Collins. It is a whole different matter to have entire crowds chant..

To me, it just tells more about the person using that kind of language than it does about those for whom it was intended.

not like a Bears fan saying

Finishing what Katrina started

Now thats classy!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought it was "AJ Hawk!"
But now after reading on here that it was "Bears still suck!" and not hearing the commentators say anything, it makes sense that it was "Bears still suck!"

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
It was a fun chant. :chisux: That night was a great night to be a Packers fan.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They're even like that online! As long as you don't have a Packer logo for a pic, you're safe if not, let the death threats start. And I've had that happen to me too, luckily for me where I live there are more vike fans than bear.

We'd all probably in a bad mood if we had to live in the failed, refused-filled, mobster-led, "city" of Chicago. Is there anything that works there?

What ****** me off is that they all bail to Wisco every chance they get.

:chisux:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts