Crouch to backup 43 year old Allen

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Living in NE, I LOVE hearing about what a joke he has become, I find it so funny. They worshiped the ground he walked/walks on out here, and if you bring up his amazing NFL career everyone just shuts up or brings up his time at Nebraska. (Maybe his great line had something to do with it? Since he throws a wobbely duck at best when he air out the ball)

cdnpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The funny thing is, Allen, the old guy last year had one of his best years in a while. For an old man (football wise) can he ever move around, and has a good arm. Meh, who knows maybe Crouch will be good down the road, he's quick right? Good fit for a QB in the CFL. But it seems to be more of a publicity thing. He won't take Allen's job this year anyway.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Living in NE, I LOVE hearing about what a joke he has become, I find it so funny. They worshiped the ground he walked/walks on out here, and if you bring up his amazing NFL career everyone just shuts up or brings up his time at Nebraska. (Maybe his great line had something to do with it? Since he throws a wobbely duck at best when he air out the ball)

I used to work with a guy from Nebraska who told me he might have to become a Packer fan because Crouch was a Packer. I informed him that the Packers had cut him the previous year. He could not believe ANY team would cut him. He had to research it for himself because he would not believe.

I was rather puzzled that he liked a player that much but not follow the career more closely.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah......that doesn't make alot of sense!
It would be like me saying........"Guess i'll have to become an Atlanta Falcon fan......being as Brett Favre is there!" LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You never heard of Crouch gopack? The Packers actually had him in camp a few years back. He wanted to be a QB in the NFL, but the team that signed him wanted to make him a d-back. He's been trying to be a QB ever since.

Latest posts