Crosby and his issues

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Crosby is OUR guy and is working his way out of whatever the heck was/is occupying his mind. I'm not about to slam our guy.

Hey...some of you guys who DO have kicking experience...I've noted from camera angles behind the kicker, that Crosby's trajectory on his field goal attempts kind of look like a pitcher's knuckle ball delivery. Indoors or out, that ball is all over the place while it's in flight? Damndest thing I've ever seen. I'm certainly nobody's physicist, but I don't recall ever seeing anything like it. Any speculation as to what THAT is? Maybe I'm imagining it...

12theTruth

Once again. Can't count on this FG kicker. I suspect MM is insane to continue his unwavering support. Now look at that HUGE momentum change. Thanks Crosby!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Once again. Can't count on this FG kicker. I suspect MM is insane to continue his unwavering support. Now look at that HUGE momentum change. Thanks Crosby!

Yup insane is defined as doing same thing over and over expecting a different result..

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cant wait until this guy is gone. Theres not another guy on the roster who id rather see gone then him. That kick wasnt even close smh.

12theTruth

Thankful for the TD to Jones. An incomplete pass puts Crosby out there for another 45 yard + kick. Just getting beyond ridiculous with that guy.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How. Stupid is MM? This is a serious question. Is. He trying to lose? Im baffled we keep letting this guy kick..just baffled. Then a gadget play? Smh wow

12theTruth

How. Stupid is MM? This is a serious question. Is. He trying to lose? Im baffled we keep letting this guy kick..just baffled. Then a gadget play? Smh wow

Hey... All Packer fans close to Green Bay needs to picket Ted Thompson's house until he cuts our worthless, POS kicker.

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been a Crosby supporter up to now. But I must admit, I think his time is done. McCarthy clearly has lost faith in him.

12theTruth

He was just starting to look recovered. It does not matter what he does for the rest of the season.

I thought they said during today's game that Crosby has missed FG's in his last 8 consecutive games. Guess he wasn't as close to recovery as some of us had thought.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I thought they said during today's game that Crosby has missed FG's in his last 8 consecutive games. Guess he wasn't as close to recovery as some of us had thought.
He missed just one last week and it was over 50, and made one damn near 50. as I said, starting. He's done now even if he never misses another kick and breaks the record to min us the superbowl

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He was just starting to look recovered. It does not matter what he does for the rest of the season.
The big thing here is that MM no longer seems to trust him. Doesn't matter what we think. We are going for it on 4th and 6 when we are well within FG range - that vote of no confidence speaks volumes. So I am thinking we are in agreement.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be shocked if Mason Crosby is still on the roster by close of business tomorrow. Of course, I didn't expect a gadget play when the team was in complete control either, so I am easily surprised. Can't say I'm bored though. GO PACK!!! DIVISION CHAMPS AGAIN!!

12theTruth

On Locker Room live said you don't make a change this close to the playoffs. Why? It can only get better than where we are in regards to making FG's. The only value Mason Crosby provides is that he can kick it out of the end zone. We can get an 1st or 2nd year kicker who can do that. That is an ignorant position to take if you take a careful look at the state of the place kicking game.

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, I've been there an done that over 140 times, so I speak from both training AND experience and I know what I'm looking at when I look at the kicks. Not sure why Slocum would put it 100% all on Crosby. Perhaps that's the way they want to play it to the media.

[ naive ] Or do you think coaches always offer full disclosure on everything?[ /naive ]
Nobody cares how many Bert Favre texting camps you've been to, Crosby sucks dude, drop it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts