Cricket World Cup 2015

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what the next generation of Indian cricketers can do now the likes of Tendulkar, Ganguly and Dravid are gone. M.S. Dhoni is a great captain... (imo).

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I've got my favorite Cricket team assembled right here.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Serious question: How many tea breaks are there in Cricket?

It is more important to know that the game is played in three different formats... Test Cricket, ODI's (one day internationals), and 20/20.

Test is the classic form where each side has to be retired twice. This can take several days.

ODIs and 20/20 restrict the game to 50 and 20 overs repectively. An "over" is six deliveries from a bowler before it swiches to the opposite end.

So... tea breaks occur twice daily in Test Cricket, once during ODI's... (i may be wrong about this), and not at all in 20/20s.

OP
OP
rawalabhay

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is more important to know that the game is played in three different formats... Test Cricket, ODI's (one day internationals), and 20/20.

Test is the classic form where each side has to be retired twice. This can take several days.

ODIs and 20/20 restrict the game to 50 and 20 overs repectively. An "over" is six deliveries from a bowler before it swiches to the opposite end.

So... tea breaks occur twice daily in Test Cricket, once during ODI's... (i may be wrong about this), and not at all in 20/20s.

One lunch/dinner break during ODI's but test cricket has one tea and one lunch every day.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With that bowling lineup, fat chance India will win this.

I'd count Aussies or Proteas as win contenders.
NZ and maybe England as dark horses.
Rest with outside chance.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Still going strong!

Strong is somewhat exaggerated. India's fielding was average at best. Bowling was good. Batting was meh. The Windies took a lot of easy wickets. Fortunately for India, they were only chasing 182.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts