Craig Nall

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=42.957176+-
The speculaion by some that Craig Nall left GB because he knew Brett Favre was coming is wrong. Today I went to the Buffalo Bills training camp and saw Craig Nall. I asked him if he left the Packers because he though Brett Favre was coming back ad he said [paraphrasing] "No, I left because they weren't offering me what I wanted". Anyway Training Camp is cool have any of you been to Packers camp? At Bills camp their is an entrance area where you get all of this free food. Well that it.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Awesome you got to meet Craig, but it was reported he left because he wanted a chance to start and felt with Brett and Aaron being drafted so high he wouldn't have a chance.

I hope for the best for him.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
Zero2Cool said:
Awesome you got to meet Craig, but it was reported he left because he wanted a chance to start and felt with Brett and Aaron being drafted so high he wouldn't have a chance.

I hope for the best for him.

he made it seem like the Pack lowballed him

I would believe he did get lowballed. The Packers I believe felt strongly Brett was playing this year and even if he didn't they had high confidence for Rodgers. I think how he made it seem could be accurate.

OP
OP
T

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
TBH, I heard Nall had gotten injured at Bills practice. Any truth to that? :-?

yes he did get hurt a couple of days ago, I am not sure if he practiced today, I was mostly watching DB's. But since he was all suited up, when I talked to him and got his autograph before practice, I am guessing he did practice today, at least in some drills.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What kind of free food do they give you? At Packers camp, all we get is to watch the team..........which is fine by me! The Raiders STILL don't allow fans to watch practice, and i think the Lions don't either.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thetombradyhater said:
At Bills camp there is an entrance area where you get all of this free food.

That's probably a little easier to do when you have 40-50 fans attending training camp practices than it is when you have 4,000-5,000.

OP
OP
T

thetombradyhater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:
thetombradyhater said:
At Bills camp there is an entrance area where you get all of this free food.

That's probably a little easier to do when you have 40-50 fans attending training camp practices than it is when you have 4,000-5,000.

there is alot more than 50 people there... anywaysits cuz people try to give you samples like you can get a piec like 1/5 of a hot dog or a mini cup of mil or some pretzels

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there is alot more than 50 people there... anywaysits cuz people try to give you samples like you can get a piec like 1/5 of a hot dog or a mini cup of mil or some pretzels[/quote]

:-? Cheez! Here I was thinking steak and beer!!!

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chibiabos said:
there is alot more than 50 people there... anywaysits cuz people try to give you samples like you can get a piec like 1/5 of a hot dog or a mini cup of mil or some pretzels

-? Cheez! Here I was thinking steak and beer!!![/quote]:lol: I'd go for a Steak

Members online

Latest posts