1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Craig Nall

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by thetombradyhater, Aug 3, 2006.

1. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The speculaion by some that Craig Nall left GB because he knew Brett Favre was coming is wrong. Today I went to the Buffalo Bills training camp and saw Craig Nall. I asked him if he left the Packers because he though Brett Favre was coming back ad he said [paraphrasing] "No, I left because they weren't offering me what I wanted". Anyway Training Camp is cool have any of you been to Packers camp? At Bills camp their is an entrance area where you get all of this free food. Well that it.

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Awesome you got to meet Craig, but it was reported he left because he wanted a chance to start and felt with Brett and Aaron being drafted so high he wouldn't have a chance.

I hope for the best for him.

3. thetombradyhater

Ratings:
    +0
    he made it seem like the Pack lowballed him

4. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    TBH, I heard Nall had gotten injured at Bills practice. Any truth to that? :-?

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I would believe he did get lowballed. The Packers I believe felt strongly Brett was playing this year and even if he didn't they had high confidence for Rodgers. I think how he made it seem could be accurate.

6. thetombradyhater

Ratings:
    +0
    yes he did get hurt a couple of days ago, I am not sure if he practiced today, I was mostly watching DB's. But since he was all suited up, when I talked to him and got his autograph before practice, I am guessing he did practice today, at least in some drills.

7. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    What kind of free food do they give you? At Packers camp, all we get is to watch the team..........which is fine by me! The Raiders STILL don't allow fans to watch practice, and i think the Lions don't either.

8. IndiPack

IndiPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Glad to hear his injury isn't as serious as first reported.

9. Lare

Lare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That's probably a little easier to do when you have 40-50 fans attending training camp practices than it is when you have 4,000-5,000.

10. thetombradyhater

Ratings:
    +0
    there is alot more than 50 people there... anywaysits cuz people try to give you samples like you can get a piec like 1/5 of a hot dog or a mini cup of mil or some pretzels

11. chibiabos

chibiabos Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    there is alot more than 50 people there... anywaysits cuz people try to give you samples like you can get a piec like 1/5 of a hot dog or a mini cup of mil or some pretzels[/quote]

:-? Cheez! Here I was thinking steak and beer!!!

12. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    -? Cheez! Here I was thinking steak and beer!!![/quote]:lol: I'd go for a Steak

13. TomAllen

TomAllen Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Probably give you those damn Barffalo wings...

14. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I could live with buffalo wings (with lots of hot sauce)