Crabtree

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Undoubtedly, we all thought there was a chance we were going to take him. Who knows if Crabtree was the BPA on TT's board? Clearly he wasn't, but according to Mort, he was way up there.

So, what i'm asking is, if we would've taken him would you have been okay with it? I realize it's just a stupid hypothetical, but I thought it'd be fun to see how everyone would've reacted if Crabtree was the pick instead of Raji.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really think the questions about his injuries dropped him to #10. I would have been disappointed with the pick since our defense needed some holes filled.

I am going to be watching a couple SF games though during preseason to see how well he plays.

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
We get your point . Don't keep jamming it down everyone's throat and posting it several times.

OP
OP
Jess

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
TT hates improving the offense.
Last year:

Offense: 8th in the NFL
Defense: 20th in the NFL

He hasn't bothered improving the offense because it's been very good every year since he got here. I wouldn't have been opposed to drafting a running back somewhere today, but at the end of the day I feel okay about Grant and Brandon.

PackerFan89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was nervous

I was nervous for the packers 1st pick. I know how TT likes to take the best player on the board (Yes, i think crabtree is better than Raji) so i thought he was going to take Crabtree. Im glad he was smart enough to pass on him since we have Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Ruvell Martin i think its safe to say we are set on WR's

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was surprise that the Raiders didn't pick Crabtree but instead pick someone that was supposed to go in the 20's over Crabtree... Raiders = RETARDED!

PackerFan89

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was surprise that the Raiders didn't pick Crabtree but instead pick someone that was supposed to go in the 20's over Crabtree... Raiders = RETARDED!

The Raiders always draft for speed, they drafted the fastest WR in the draft instead of the best WR. So its safe to say the Raiders will be back in the top 10 next year. I will even go as far to say the top 5.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Raiders always draft for speed, they drafted the fastest WR in the draft instead of the best WR. So its safe to say the Raiders will be back in the top 10 next year. I will even go as far to say the top 5.

Yeah definitely top 5. I keep saying this, but Al Davis need to give his team up. He is holding on to the Superbowl run in 98 (i think 98) and just not letting go.

So sad to that franchise, but my Chargers(my other local team) are happy to get 2 wins a year for the most part.

Members online

Latest posts