Crabtree a moron?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Well, thanks to the Jets tampering, he thinks he can get $20M from them. *******. $20m what if promise from a team next year is a lot different than $16M in the bank now. What a ****.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see Crabtree going in the first 3 rounds at least since there will be a lot of depth at that position in next year's draft if Mr. Crabmeat does go into the draft.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah im REAL glad we decided with Raji instead of a ***** that turns down like 16M... 16 MILLION, i mean come on...greedy punk ***, i would be tickled pink if i was offered 10k for something let alone 16 mil. Welcome to the pros...

gute

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Al Davis will pay this guy big money. I think SF should unload this guy when they can. Word was he was a grade A a-hole and it seems to fit. Too bad SF has no recourse.

ClassicBrick09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel like Crabtree made a dumb move. He whined that it was not the money he wanted......now hes not making a dime! Id take lower pay over no pay at all any day lol. And plus he will have gone a year with out playing which means he will get rusty. He aint to bright if you ask me lol

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently he has a deal done:

First-round draft pick Michael Crabtree has agreed to terms with the 49ers on a six-year deal.

The deal has been reported by Jay Glazer of FOXSports.com and Adam Schefter of ESPN, and ccording to Glazer, it voids to five years if Crabtree has great years in two of his first four seasons. If Crabtree fails to reach the production trigger, the sixth year pays him only $4 million. After three months and threats of a full-year holdout and re-entry into the draft, this is good news for both the 49ers and Crabtree. Oct. 7 - 7:19 am et

Source: ProFootballTalk

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Guess Crabby finally was threatening to walk from his ******* agent. Great news for the 49ers.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is actually showing some great skill for the 49ers and provides a threat for them at WR.

BucoBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crabtree Is a jerk he really did not even want to play for 49ers only signed when the 49ers were looking good . He may be a good talent but sounds like a babby T O

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How times have changed for Crabtree. In recent hindsight; Richard Sherman got a lot of grief for his conduct against somebody who was a "*******", and "grade A a hole".

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
It was Smith that should have been the hero in the NFCCG

Sherman tipped but Smith got the interception.

If he doesnt intercept, the Niners still had 3 more downs to score

Latest posts