Cowher holds press conference...Ben is out.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers Offense actually made Charlie Batch look good.. that's what sucked...
And, as usual, Duce Staley got thru whenever they pulled Grady out on third down.. like clockwork.... When will Sherman learn.?

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez,

The touchdown had Petterson at DE and Popinga on D. The choice of when to rotate could be better made. That was a short field drive with little need to rotate out your best players on that drive. I won't say it looked like theey tanked the game at that point, but I was irritated. I did not catch who else was not there on the play.

I can't blame the Steelers for running at Peterson at DE. It was a coaching mistake by the Packers.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's about the only thing I hate about being "at the Game" (are ya jealous yet?) --- it's not being able to see everything the TV brings to ya.. during the game, and afterwards - we're busy with enjoying Lambeau --- I had to make sure to check how much time there was on the scoreboard, or else you just lose where you should be in the game... What a hoot!

Our view from the tenth row was certainly different than what we always saw on the IR...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts