1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cowher holds press conference...Ben is out.

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by BigNastyD, Nov 3, 2005.

1. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    then who the hell is Charlie Batch? and did he play for Detroit?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    The Packers Offense actually made Charlie Batch look good.. that's what sucked...
    And, as usual, Duce Staley got thru whenever they pulled Grady out on third down.. like clockwork.... When will Sherman learn.?

3. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    IPBprez,

The touchdown had Petterson at DE and Popinga on D. The choice of when to rotate could be better made. That was a short field drive with little need to rotate out your best players on that drive. I won't say it looked like theey tanked the game at that point, but I was irritated. I did not catch who else was not there on the play.

I can't blame the Steelers for running at Peterson at DE. It was a coaching mistake by the Packers.

4. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    That's about the only thing I hate about being "at the Game" (are ya jealous yet?) --- it's not being able to see everything the TV brings to ya.. during the game, and afterwards - we're busy with enjoying Lambeau --- I had to make sure to check how much time there was on the scoreboard, or else you just lose where you should be in the game... What a hoot!

Our view from the tenth row was certainly different than what we always saw on the IR...