Cowboys Safety shot twice...

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
think they'd have any interest in trading for Mark Roman? the yahoo sports article stated that he'd be ok, but come on, the dude got shot! you can't be ok after being shot, even if picking up another player is just insurance. someone call uncle ted and tell him to get on that shi†.

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no, someone just REALLY wants mark roman to play for the cowboys. cops are still investigating whether it's a Packers fan who wants roman off the team, or a cowboys fan who wants roman on their team.

jhensiak

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
no, someone just REALLY wants mark roman to play for the cowboys. cops are still investigating whether it's a Packers fan who wants roman off the team, or a cowboys fan who wants roman on their team.

My Guess is a Packer Fan :Evil:

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mattresell said:
All I know is that the most dangerous pace in the world to stand is next to Keith Davis.

that was hilarious.

2 drops of pee came out i laughed so hard. brb.

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the hell ^^^^. That d@mn avatar is hurting my eyes :stop: ! I would expect something of that sort out of a Viking fan....but a fellow Cheesehead....I'm shocked.

Reaction score
Anyone say lawyer? Here I am! 8)

In all seriousness, there is a major problem when a guy gets shot, and doesn't learn his lesson. It really says something about how smart a dude he is.

OP
OP
bozz_2006

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, and how the Cowboys were so happy to get rid of him AFTER the shooting cuz he was such a ****, and the, OOPS, he's back on the team. he's gonna get cut.

Members online

Latest posts