Cowboys release Keyshawn Johnson

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well he would defintately give us a posession WR that we may need if we lose Walker. Not sure if he'll want to come here though.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
He would compliment Driver very well. I think he's a good possession receiver and will give you those needed 10-15 yards when you need'em.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
c'mon Cheez...

a little latitude..it's FA..and this is ALL Packer related...

(unless of course...TT is not going to make a move in FA....do you know something that we don't..???)

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey 66 rumor is Keyshaw already turned down a visit to GB, just after Extra Tightwad Teddy ask the question "By the way will you mind travel second class on greyhound? and sorry to bother you with so many questions but will you be willing to sign for the vets minimum? Ohh I forgot we will discount the cost of your uniforms from that !!!!

We will have to wait to until after the draft and look for nothing else than street free agents, the cheaper the better !!!!

Just like those guards that we got last year O´Dwyer and Ohhhhh my God how bad he is !!!

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TO has talent to go with that mouth. Keyshawn is just a mouth. Take your ball and go home. No way should we go after KJ.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT-romadz still name calling my friend... please let TT show me that I am stupid when he finnally signs the right guys at a bargain price other than that please take it easy and learn the difference between having a little fun and taking things so seriously....yes a sarcastic joke can be fun IMHO.

Anyway it is fun to become the target of your agressions instead of Bruce or 66... I really found it amusing !!

I used to be ******* Shermy so I dont see why should I stand by TT all the way, specially when he seems to be doing nothing..

Remember Money talks ****** walks and so far It has only been "walks " in here..

I really hope I am wrong with TT..

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cali....I agree TO backs his mouth up with his play on the feild. I was impressed with TO playing in the super bowl when his leg wasn't even close to healed. Keyshawn is a TO wantabe and "SHE" runs her mouth without putting up the level of play that allows him to whine. Between the two i would like to see TT make a run at TO.

Members online

Latest posts