1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cowboys release Keyshawn Johnson

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Buckeyepackfan, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Buckeyepackfan

Buckeyepackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just heard it on ESPN radio, don't know if he would be a good fit in Green Bay though.

2. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well he would defintately give us a posession WR that we may need if we lose Walker. Not sure if he'll want to come here though.

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    He would compliment Driver very well. I think he's a good possession receiver and will give you those needed 10-15 yards when you need'em.

4. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Boy, the moderator has to move a lot of threads to the NFL forum.

5. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0
    c'mon Cheez...

a little latitude..it's FA..and this is ALL Packer related...

(unless of course...TT is not going to make a move in FA....do you know something that we don't..???)

6. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey 66 rumor is Keyshaw already turned down a visit to GB, just after Extra Tightwad Teddy ask the question "By the way will you mind travel second class on greyhound? and sorry to bother you with so many questions but will you be willing to sign for the vets minimum? Ohh I forgot we will discount the cost of your uniforms from that !!!!

We will have to wait to until after the draft and look for nothing else than street free agents, the cheaper the better !!!!

Just like those guards that we got last year O´Dwyer and Ohhhhh my God how bad he is !!!

7. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    :urstupid:

8. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    TO has talent to go with that mouth. Keyshawn is just a mouth. Take your ball and go home. No way should we go after KJ.

9. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Rumor here is that Dallas cut him to make room for T.O.

10. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    TT-romadz still name calling my friend... please let TT show me that I am stupid when he finnally signs the right guys at a bargain price other than that please take it easy and learn the difference between having a little fun and taking things so seriously....yes a sarcastic joke can be fun IMHO.

Anyway it is fun to become the target of your agressions instead of Bruce or 66... I really found it amusing !!

I used to be hard on Shermy so I dont see why should I stand by TT all the way, specially when he seems to be doing nothing..

Remember Money talks ****** walks and so far It has only been "walks " in here..

I really hope I am wrong with TT..

11. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cali....I agree TO backs his mouth up with his play on the feild. I was impressed with TO playing in the super bowl when his leg wasn't even close to healed. Keyshawn is a TO wantabe and "SHE" runs her mouth without putting up the level of play that allows him to whine. Between the two i would like to see TT make a run at TO.

12. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    useless i dont want him he will want a fat contract for an average receiver who talks way to much