Cowboys-Packers ,,, game predictions

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lets hear them guys ... last week i botched it bad ,,, ill be the 1st to say it ... but its a new week and a new chance at redemption ... so ill go 1st ,,, ill say GB 34- cowgirls 31 thats my geuss .... i wanna see some replys here so lets go ... even cowgirls fans can post here ...

Thread title changed......suck threads belong in smack.-wis

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: cowgirls suck ,,, game predictions

psshh
Boys 28
FudgePack 7

you guys have a overrated undertested QB and dont have the firepower to go blow for blow with us

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Also,
-Adam Jones will get his first interception
-T.O. will score 2 TDs
-Rodgers will be sacked many more times than McNabb(do u actually think Rodgers is better than McNabb?)

OP
OP
mike bat

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score

cowboysfootball said:
psshh
Boys 28
FudgePack 7

you guys have a overrated undertested QB and dont have the firepower to go blow for blow with us

ok i geuss you can call us the fudge pack ,,, since we will be fudge packing you cowgirls this sunday ... LOL

OP
OP
mike bat

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You meant to say Mc Chicken ,,, just about anyone is better than that sucka

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Really? how do u know rodgers is better? uve only beaten detroit (haha) and barely beat a weak minnesota team

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score

And if it weren't for a turnover the girls would've lost to Philly. I understand the Eagles didn't have their top receivers in uniform Monday night and they ran roughshod all over Dallas' secondary. Everyone wonders how the Pack will contain TO but I'm eager to see how Dallas will contain Jennings, Driver, Martin, Jones, Nelson and Lee.... :lol:

OP
OP
mike bat

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score

ok well we packers are 2and0 what was Philly again ,,, i forgot ,, dont worry ill wait ...

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score

what was philly? 1-0 ummm because they hadnt played there 2nd game yet LOL are u slow? now they 1-1 and u will be 2-1 get it?? dont worry ill wait

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score

if it werent for this if it werent for that blah blah if it werent for alot of things it couldve happened differently we coulldve put up 2 more TDs if u look at it like that.

OP
OP
mike bat

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score

ohh you could have ,,, then why havent you guys made the playoffs ??? i wanna hear the sorry excuse ... LOL

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score

wow ure slow...we did make the playoffs..just stop youre embarrasing yourself

OP
OP
mike bat

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score

sorry i must have missed the girls ,,, my badd ... you girls need to worry about the game on sunday ...

casvdry

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Pugger said:
And if it weren't for a turnover the girls would've lost to Philly. I understand the Eagles didn't have their top receivers in uniform Monday night and they ran roughshod all over Dallas' secondary. Everyone wonders how the Pack will contain TO but I'm eager to see how Dallas will contain Jennings, Driver, Martin, Jones, Nelson and Lee.... :lol:

Did you forget that we also made some costly turnovers that impacted the score/outcome of the game? IF IF IF, what if we don't give up those 2 turnovers?

What if Tavaris Jackson doesn't throw the pick on the game winning drive? *SNICKERS*

The Vikes would have beaten you...

SaltwaterServr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

mike bat said:
sorry i must have missed the girls ,,, my badd ... you girls need to worry about the game on sunday ...

Yeah, you've got some great credibility there princess. :rofl:

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope ALL the Cowpies take the Packers as seriously as this...

Packers 31-Cowpies 28

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good grief, this smack talk is silly. Turnovers ARE the difference between most teams in the NFL. It is usually a turnover that decides the outcome of a game. So whoever makes the fewest mistakes has the best shot at winning.

MoxRox

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Pugger said:

Ummmm...ok. If you get to take away the Eagles turnover, then I get to take away one of Romo's. Dallas still wins.

Eagles ran roughshod over our secondary? Did you see the second half? We shut them down out there...why do you think we sacked McNabb 4 times in the second half?

Come on...you should know your football better than that.

cowboysfootball

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is true and i still say philly defense if waay better then greenbay definitely bigger. so replace mcnabb with rogers and thats 6-8 sacks because alot of the ones he escaped only because of his size.

MoxRox

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cowboysfootball said:
this is true and i still say philly defense if waay better then greenbay definitely bigger. so replace mcnabb with rogers and thats 6-8 sacks because alot of the ones he escaped only because of his size.

That is absolutely true...only McNabb's size and strength prevented him from going down on about 3-4 of those plays. The pressure we applied in the second half was extremely impressive.

Consider this...In the second half, McNabb was 11 for 18 passing for only 93 yards. His longest pass play of the 2nd half was 13 yards. Their "great" tight end LJ Smith was shut out. (And only had 1 catch for 10 yards in the first half.) Philly had 22 yards rushing in the 2nd half. Philly converted TWO 3rd downs in the second half.

Puts things in a different light concerning Dallas's defense.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But what I find kinda sad is these cowgirl fans coming on a Packers' forum talking smack. There is no way in h3ll I'd waste my time trolling on another teams' forum posting crap just to get a rise out of the locals. Where is that ignore button... :p

Members online

Latest posts