1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Cowboys may look beatable but...

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by lifesanrpg, Dec 24, 2007.

1. lifesanrpg

lifesanrpg Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    the packers are beatable. and the bears game just proved that.

Championship teams find a way to win. The Cowboys do that. But I'm sure ESPN and all the other analysts will still say the Packers will beat the Cowboys in a playoff rematch no matter how many times the Cowboys have proven themselves. That being said I hope to see a rematch in the playoffs. But keep in mind, if T.O. doesn't drop that T.D. pass in the 1st match against you guys, we would've had a 17 point victory and suddenly things don't look as close. Either way, should be a interesting game.

p.s. Even though I'm a Cowboys fan, I love Brett Favre and if it were any other year I'd be pulling for him.

2. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,483
    The Pack just played FLAT..And for most of the season they havent done that at all..

But on any given Sunday as they say

3. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +3,483
    didnt yopu say this in Sept somewhere else?

4. lifesanrpg

lifesanrpg Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yup and who knows, with T.O. potentially out and the injury bug hitting us, we might not even make it to the next round (lets hope that doesn't happen :/ )

5. lifesanrpg

lifesanrpg Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    nah I never said that the packers defense could make the bears look like the colts. i'm a first timer here on the packers boards

6. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +3,483
  7. lifesanrpg

lifesanrpg Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ooooh wait lol, i misunderstood...yea i said that on the cowboys forum. haha. called me out on it.

yea, the cowboys defense at times have played real soft. we have our flaws just like any other team.

8. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

What about the pathetic PI call late in the game? Or early in the game with the Harris INT that ... was blown dead? What if Brett wasn't slinging the ball 60yds into triple coverage most of the first quarter?

There are plenty of if this or that's, bottom line, the Cowboys won.

You mention ESPN. Hysterically funneh! They've been on their knees with the Cowboys tapping that penil system dry for months now.

Nice job calling this chump out LTF.

9. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If TO doesn't drop that T.D. pass...

HE DROPPED IT. He didn't score a touchdown. This is my favorite things that Cowboys fans say. If he wouldn't have dropped it. If. He can't catch a ball that's thrown right to him, and that wasn't the first or last time thats happened. If.

Keep in mind, if Woodson hadn't fumbled and if there weren't horrible calls against the Packers...You wouldn't have gotten 14 of your points.

If you can play the shoulda, coulda, woulda game, so can I.

10. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Woodson?