Cowboys\Giants Game Thread

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:
Did you catch the look on Jerry Jones' face after they lost?

Priceless!!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

THAT, was the best part of the game! Jerry looked like just saw his mama hit by a train. All those ticket to the championship game he bought! LOL, he can give one to me. I can be to his place is 15 minutes.

BTW, the dallas fan are already talking about the trip to Mexico! I love it. Espeically when I got hassled today wearing my GB colors at Home Depot. Oh, how sweet it is to see Dallas lose!! If I'm dreaming, don't wake me up.

It's that "I knew I should have tried to bribe 'em again..." look.

That is what happens when the referees call the game fair... Cowboys lose at home.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
I saw that on TV :pop: You know, I could believe him, if he wasn't the one that started the Jessica Simpson controversy in the first place :roll:

I love how T.O. is putting on the 'perfect teammate' routine.

"Tony's my boy!"

And don't you love it how every time T.O. (or Moss, for that matter) makes a block on a running play, the announcers wet their pants with excitement, as if it's a really incredible thing for a wide receiver to throw a block?

What a team player!

I'm glad he's done for another year. He's the biggest ******* in the league.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, I get the impression T.O. tears were just a way to "Fix" his image as a classless and selfish player so he can get some endorsements.

The "I love me some me" and "Get your Popcorn Ready" marketing ploy is dead now. T.O. will come up with something next year I'm sure.

wils0646

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just found these pics on the net. Thought I'd share it with the people on here:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts