OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants suck, huh?

yes, very much so.

I think you're alone thinking the Giants are actually a good team.

Their secondary was a joke, they couldn't tackle for crap. Brandon Jacobs is very good but GB has stopped great RBs with regularity.

Giants suck. We will win easily, and it will be Favre vs. Brady in 3 weeks.

Giants suck, huh?

please.

packerfan22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please excuese my ignorance, but did they host the NFC Chamionship game in 97 or 98, or is this the first one they hosted since Favre took over.

Like I said earlier the fact that people are calling Romo the next Favre...just makes my stomach turn in knots, that guy is no Favre.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants don't suck...most of their secondary is injured, and they STILL beat the Cowboys with their Defense.

It will be a game next week no doubt, no matter how you try to hype it.

But the Packers will win.

Maybe Romo would have been better dating Homer instead of Jessica!
:lol:

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Please excuese my ignorance, but did they host the NFC Chamionship game in 97 or 98, or is this the first one they hosted since Favre took over.

Like I said earlier the fact that people are calling Romo the next Favre...just makes my stomach turn in knots, that guy is no Favre.

1997 - beat Carolina at home
1998 - beat SF on the road

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Eli Manning is my hero! At least for today.

How about the job Corey Webster did today.. for a bust he played big again today. And that line in the second half.. enjoy it Giant fans.

packerfan22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, man I should know that but I hated football back then...*washes mouth out with soap* I know thats blasphemy.

I really don't want to jinks it but I can see it now, Packers vs. Patriots in a 97 rematch and it will end the same way.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you catch the look on Jerry Jones' face after they lost?

Priceless!!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score

Priceless!!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I loved the fact of that beat red face and watching him sweat out the ending of the game. Money says Wade gets the boot. ;)

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:

Priceless!!!!

I loved the fact of that beat red face and watching him sweat out the ending of the game. Money says Wade gets the boot. ;)

Yes! That was the best part! And I agree that he will give Wade the boot. I thought that was a bad hire, and spent the entire season thinking I got that one wrong, but now I feel sort of vindicated.

Parcells was maybe too strict, and Phillips is too lose. Our guy, Mike McCarthy, seems to be just right.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mos Tequila Tony!!!!

Hopefully our O-line plays like they did yesterday and we should be in great shape. Our receivers should do great next week if Brett can get a little time. Man I am so f&%king happy.

Packer win one day, a Dallas loss the next...... I must be in Heaven Man!!!!

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw that on TV :pop: You know, I could believe him, if he wasn't the one that started the Jessica Simpson controversy in the first place :roll:

I love how T.O. is putting on the 'perfect teammate' routine.

"Tony's my boy!"

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score

Priceless!!!!

THAT, was the best part of the game! Jerry looked like just saw his mama hit by a train. All those ticket to the championship game he bought! LOL, he can give one to me. I can be to his place is 15 minutes.

BTW, the dallas fan are already talking about the trip to Mexico! I love it. Espeically when I got hassled today wearing my GB colors at Home Depot. Oh, how sweet it is to see Dallas lose!! If I'm dreaming, don't wake me up.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
I agree with Trom. Giants aren't that good.

Remember when we scored 35 on them earlier this year? Double that.

I like your optimism! No, I LOVE your optimism!

The team that spanked the mighty seahawks last night could very well do that. Nonetheless, Pack vs the Giants in GB... Can it get any more nostalgic than this?

Members online

Latest posts