Cowboys fan looking for gameday parking information

catch2288

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Howdy All,

I had planned on posting as a Packers fan, but I couldn't bring myself to doing it....lol. I'll be at the Cowboys game on 9/21 and am looking for parking advice. I've only been to Lambeau once in which was also the Cowboys game in 04. I paid $75 for a parking pass in the "main" parking lot which was nice considering I was about 50 feet from the steps of Lambeau. I am not looking to tailgate and am simply looking to park. I really don't want to buck up that much for parking and have no objections to walking multiple blocks. I'm a yooper and will be entering from the north. I've read a website or two which claim there are plenty of free parking on "side streets". Not too sure how true this is. Any suggestions on parking would be great. Thanks in advance.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Catch2288----Instruction to free parking on side streets. Driving in on Hwy 41 from the UP. Exit at W Mason Street, make left turn onto W Mason Street. proceed (east)to corner of W Mason St and S. Oneida St and make a right turn and proceed (south) on Oneida Street to area where you see streets such as Liberty , Kenwood, Thorndale, Shadow Ln, crossing Oneida Street. you can make a right or left turn onto any of these streets and should find a parking space on any of these streets in this area north of Lambeau Field. which are between 1 to 4 blocks from Lombardi ave. in the area east or west of Oneida Street, if you do not arrive early enough. or you may have to use side streets such as Biemeret or Langlade which also cross Oneida St , which are few block out further than the first streets named.
Packer/Cowboy game is night game so people will be arriving early at Lambeau Field and will tailgate long and hard. Get to LF early so you can get a parking space on side street a short distance from LF.

You can a find a map of the area surrounding LF on a website. And you can get a idea where these streets are on GB West side, north of LF off on Oneida Street.

If you need additional Info about GB and LF. post on this topic and I will reply

PWT36 -Green Bay born and Green Bay raised and now live in DePere, Wi. located 5 miles from LB

imaglaser

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RV Parking near Lambeau

I am planning on bringing and RV and looking for overnight parking in the area. Are their lots that allow entrance Saturday night?

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I tried to split this post and make it a separate thread, but it looks like I accidentally deleted Robdog, and Longtimefan's posts.

Longtimefan replied that he thinks you can park your RV at the K Mart parking lot right across the street from Lambeau.

ernietheermine

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You could try:
Stadium View bar on Holmgren ave bout 3 blocks from Lambeau

I'd guess overnight would be "free" if you pop in for a few.

Members online

Latest posts