Couple of scenarios combined to form one BIG scenario!

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're already well aware of what NFL.com's Adam Schefter came up with.

Favre is considering retirement, and a Moss signing would make that futile.

Okay.

Favre is expected to make a decision next week.

Okay.

Moss is expected to entertain offers.

Okay.

Fan Fest is in 5 days.

Oh!

What if Ted Thompson and Mark Murphy announce that not only Favre coming bach, but Moss being right next to him?

Best. Fan Fest. Ever.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hes considering retirement? uh oh. One good scenario though. ( no seriously, hes considering retirement????? NOT GOOD)

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL...I couldn't resist. Favre's been talking retirement for how many seasons now, 6? It just struck my "you've got to be kidding" bone or something.

ftwuno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
add a. crumpler to the announcement and that would be the best fan fest ever

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt seriously that Favre will tie his decision into fan fest. Look, Randy Moss is a great wide receiver, but if the Packers sign Moss to keep Favre playing that would be a mistake. Moss made his bed in Wisconsin when he mooned the fans. It was a bad choice then and it's part of the reason why I don't want him here now. If getting Moss will keep Brett playing, I'm not sure I'd like that. I think we have such an outstanding nucleus of receivers right now. I'd rather see Ted take that money and invest in a backup corner, a linebacker or an offensive lineman. I don't believe having Moss will give us any better chance of winning a championship than filling any of those three holes.

OP
OP
D

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As I've said before, you can never have too many weapons.

If an offensive linemen would get us to the Super Bowl, I would've seen Favre get sacked more, while Grant be ineffective every week.

A backup corner would help, yeah.

If the bad throw Favre made was to Moss and not Driver, I don't think we would've seen Corey freakin' Webster with the pick.

You can feed people that Moss mooned the fans stuff, but the Packers fan bus moons visiting teams all the time. That's irrelevant now.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Code:
Call Sarcasm()
MsgBox("Brett states every three months he's considering retirement. Its not just reporters writing this stuff! Brett SAYS this!!", critical idiot alert)
End Function

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Code:
Call Sarcasm()
MsgBox("Brett states every three months he's considering retirement. Its not just reporters writing this stuff! Brett SAYS this!!", critical idiot alert)
End Function

If (FavreRetire=true)
{
worldStandStill=1;
gaspAndDismay++;
}

else
{
worldStandStill=0;
favreYears--;
packersSuperBowlWin++;
}

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I may be wrong... Too often am, but I think Moss will not leave the Pat's and the Pats will not leave Randy.

His agent, has worked the media and done a great job getting more out of the Pat's than they normally would have.

Randy wants a ring + 23 TD's makes the Pats pay a little more = Brady to Moss all next year.

R.P.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I may be wrong... Too often am, but I think Moss will not leave the Pat's and the Pats will not leave Randy.

His agent, has worked the media and done a great job getting more out of the Pat's than they normally would have.

Randy wants a ring + 23 TD's makes the Pats pay a little more = Brady to Moss all next year.

R.P.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL...I couldn't resist. Favre's been talking retirement for how many seasons now, 6? It just struck my "you've got to be kidding" bone or something.

Actually, Hes been pondering retirement. Hes been in the middle, and always decided to come back.Now, this post says thats hes leaning towards retirment, which he didn't come out and say. He hasn't said anything. So yeah, false information.

Members online

Latest posts