Countdown to game time

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Please God, make this off season come to an end.

43 hours to go.

If the time is 25 minutes past the hour, please post the countdown.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess it's a choice if you want to whine and dine a *********, or cheese her.
Those are one and the same. Sounds like you're trying to serve her a bucket of your own tears. I'm not really pretentious so I don't talk about wine and dining someone as if it is the precipice of a good time. Sounds like a snore fest to me.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those are one and the same. Sounds like you're trying to serve her a bucket of your own tears. I'm not really pretentious so I don't talk about wine and dining someone as if it is the precipice of a good time. Sounds like a snore fest to me.

Fine cheeses can be every bit as pretentious as wine. The Packers on the other hand....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fine cheeses can be every bit as pretentious as wine. The Packers on the other hand....

Who said anything about a fine cheese? Most of them taste like @$$ as well. Why does everything have to be the "high class" stuff with you whiners? Talk about pretentious. Now, if you'd like to say something relevant about the Packers lets talk about a nice steak since the Acme Packing company was a meat packing company.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who said anything about a fine cheese? Most of them taste like @$$ as well. Why does everything have to be the "high class" stuff with you whiners? Talk about pretentious. Now, if you'd like to say something relevant about the Packers lets talk about a nice steak since the Acme Packing company was a meat packing company.

Must... resist... meat packing jokes....

crefan53

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Special delivery for Jim Harbaugh.....Package for Jim Harbaugh.......:)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I guess it's a choice if you want to whine and dine a *********, or cheese her.
The words dine and chick should never be included in the same sentence so close together, because as I quickly glanced across the thread I THOUGHT I read something totally different......:roflmao:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I was kinda respecting you up to this point, however......

Enjoy the game ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts