Could we have won last night with Grossman or Griese

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When we put this game into perspective, ask yourself could the Green Bay Packers have won this game and played so well with either Grossman or Griese as our Quarterback? The answer in my opinion is no. I think Brett Favre was the difference. He is still among the best in the game. I hope the man comes back and I hope we can get him some help.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Bears defense was the difference. They sure stunk it up. Urlacher looked like he was the only one really trying.

BearPerspective

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Bears defense was the difference. They sure stunk it up. Urlacher looked like he was the only one really trying.

Well, when you look at it, with 6 turnovers, only allowing 26 points wasnt particularly bad :rotflmao: I thought the Bears defense played an average game given the hand they were dealt. We were out some starters and all too like Tillman and Todd Johnson in the secondary. Our offense did us in. Our punter threw for more yards than Rex Grossman. :rotflmao:

Doesnt he remind you of Favre though, how those bad games just being to snowball?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts