1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Could we have won last night with Grossman or Griese

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by packedhouse01, Jan 1, 2007.

1. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    When we put this game into perspective, ask yourself could the Green Bay Packers have won this game and played so well with either Grossman or Griese as our Quarterback? The answer in my opinion is no. I think Brett Favre was the difference. He is still among the best in the game. I hope the man comes back and I hope we can get him some help.

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I love Brett, but the defense was the difference.

3. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    you can't win with any team that has a QB that plays as bad as grossman did.

4. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think the Bears defense was the difference. They sure stunk it up. Urlacher looked like he was the only one really trying.

5. BearPerspective

BearPerspective Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, when you look at it, with 6 turnovers, only allowing 26 points wasnt particularly bad :rotflmao: I thought the Bears defense played an average game given the hand they were dealt. We were out some starters and all too like Tillman and Todd Johnson in the secondary. Our offense did us in. Our punter threw for more yards than Rex Grossman. :rotflmao:

Doesnt he remind you of Favre though, how those bad games just being to snowball?

6. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  7. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Noway we could have...

It takes the whole team to play together well to win, not again just one person...:)