Could MM ever do that??

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was watching MNF and I could not help to keep thinking, could MM ever make his team believe that they can win, that they are bigger than their oponent, just like Lovie does?

I hope so, even when it seems to be unrealistic as of today, but God help him, us and all the packer people so he can make his team believe that they can be winners.

If you belive it you can do it..

Reaction score
Cham, I think if he gets some playmakers at the skill positions, he can. He holds his players accountable, and lets them do their thing.

Also, having a fantastic D and a winning environment for a couple of years has led to Lovie having that sort of faith in his team to win.

It's a process, hopefully McCarthy can continue to grow as a coach, along with his assistants.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Lovie and the Bears were 5-11 in his 1st year and I'm sure most didn't think he could do that at one time.

I think McCarthy can. I think he's a players coach. That doesn't make you a good coach but it certainly is a plus. I think people need to show patience with McCarthy. The team has lost some heartbreakers this year. In time they can get it together.

I'm a bit of a McCarthy critic at times but in time I think he could develop what Lovie has with the Bears and that is respect, loyalty, and faith.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think in football as well as other big time sports there is too much crap by the coaches. Always lookin at the bright side of things even in a loss. Well a loss is a loss. It doesnt matter what good things you did in that loss you still lost the game and missed your goal. If you dont win you shouldnt be there. Kinda a Vince type of attitude.

Members online

Latest posts