Packers Coughlin still not happy about questionable calls

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
The NFL has tried to explain one of referee Bill Leavy’s questionable decisions in Sunday’s Packers-Giants game, but Tom Coughlin doesn’t sound satisfied. The Giants coach said he “doubts” he’ll hear from the league about why Leavy didn’t overturn a call where Greg Jennings was ruled down by contact before an apparent fumble. Coughlin was asked if…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The roughing the passer call was just a more blatant example of what we have been seeing all year -- the QB gets hit, the ref's immediate reaction is to reach for the flag. It was inexcusable, but not surprising. Having said that, there were hits on Eli that could have drawn a flag just as, if not more, easily.

I have yet to hear any sort of argument to justify the non fumble. To the Packers' fans' credit, I haven't really seen anyone trying to defend the refs.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
The roughing the passer call was just a more blatant example of what we have been seeing all year -- the QB gets hit, the ref's immediate reaction is to reach for the flag. It was inexcusable, but not surprising. Having said that, there were hits on Eli that could have drawn a flag just as, if not more, easily.

I have yet to hear any sort of argument to justify the non fumble. To the Packers' fans' credit, I haven't really seen anyone trying to defend the refs.

Agree. I kinda wonder what happens in NE this weekend. A flag might be thrown if a Raven breathes in the direction of Tom Brady.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts