Cornerback...

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I predict Kevin King to be a better pro then Sidney Jones! Even before the Achilles injury I wanted King in 2nd more than Jones in 1st!

Jones looked like "bust city" to me even before the injury. I just don't think he will hold up.

OP
OP
RepStar15

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
I needed a little pick me up, as I live in Patriot world and all I hear all day is about how they are winning next years Super Bowl. I just re-watched the Cowboys playoff game. After watching that game I concluded one thing I already knew, and one thing I did not think of before.

What I knew: Losing Micah Hyde is going to HURT

What I did not know: Micah Hyde will not be a good fit in Buffalo, unless they restructure their defense around him. Looking at their roster, they need Hyde as an every down CB. He is not good in one on one press or man coverage. He shines in the dime or nickel. He's a utility player. Maybe similar how the Packers used House? Then he got a monster contract to go to Jacksonville and he was not the guy they hoped.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I needed a little pick me up, as I live in Patriot world and all I hear all day is about how they are winning next years Super Bowl. I just re-watched the Cowboys playoff game. After watching that game I concluded one thing I already knew, and one thing I did not think of before.

What I knew: Losing Micah Hyde is going to HURT

What I did not know: Micah Hyde will not be a good fit in Buffalo, unless they restructure their defense around him. Looking at their roster, they need Hyde as an every down CB. He is not good in one on one press or man coverage. He shines in the dime or nickel. He's a utility player. Maybe similar how the Packers used House? Then he got a monster contract to go to Jacksonville and he was not the guy they hoped.
I predict Buffalo will use him at Safety.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts