Cornell Brockington

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THE Cornell Brockington declared early for the draft, passing up his senior season at Connecticut. Cornell is the cousin of the great John Brockington. He went through the NFL scout process and apparently liked what he heard. I have seen him evaluated as a late round pick if he came out.

He is a 6' 0" 200 lb RB, and has "decent" speed. I'm not sure why he is coming out. If anybody has any more info on him, I'd appreciate it. His cousin used to be my favorite player.

BTW......the last RB we drafted out of Connecticut was....Eric Torkelson. How did that work out?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Who is Eric Torkelson?

#33 Cornell Brockington | RB
Full Name: Cornell Brockington
Born: October 26, 1983
Birth Place: Burlington, NJ
Height: 6-0
Weight: 192 lbs.

Pos: RB
Class: Junior
ATT 85 | YDS 337 | TD 4

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
STORRS, Conn. (AP) - Connecticut tailback Cornell Brockington will skip his senior season and enter the NFL draft after being used as a part-time player by the Huskies in 2005.

"Cornell liked what he heard back from the league and has decided to pursue this avenue," UConn head coach Randy Edsall said Friday.

Brockington had only 85 carries for 337 yards and four touchdowns as a junior last season, playing behind Terry Caulley. In 2004, Brockington started in place of the injured Caulley and ran for 1,218 rushing yards.

Brockington finished his career with 2,198 yards rushing in 33 games with UConn.

AP NEWS
The Associated Press News Service

Copyright 2005-2006, The Associated Press, All Rights Reserved

Per Rivals he runs a 4.5 - 40.

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
side note,he was the brother of the Peter Torkelson,of the band called the Monkees. Just a little infro you did not need. :rubeyes: :rotflmao:

Bruce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:
side note,he was the brother of the Peter Torkelson,of the band called the Monkees. Just a little infro you did not need. :rubeyes: :rotflmao:

And he ran about as well as Peter played :tables:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts