Cordarrelle Patterson

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't know what happened to him, he was supposed to be the "next big thing".

If the Vikings have no interest in him, I don't know who would. If he's lost something, word gets around pretty quickly in this league.

OP
OP
Robert Mason

Robert Mason

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only thing I remember about him is that he returned a 100 plus kickoff return against the Packers. It also seems like WR's die when you don't have a decent QB....like Jennings.

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Patterson is a one trick pony. I told Minnesota fans that before last year. He can't run routes. Bubble screen or bust for him. If they get a 5th round pick that would seem like a good deal for them. Got rid of Hodges who they were once high on and they now want to get rid of patterson.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure our resident Vikings fan will have a strong opinion on him.

He's obviously very talented, but like harvin he is more of a headache than he's worth

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As one of the resident Packers fans in purple land, I'll venture into this one until Raptorman comes around. If I remember some of the camp reports, there was real frustration that Cordarrelle was still struggling to learn the playbook, couldn't run routes (related), and Zimmer said that he is still inconsistent in both practice and games. I think he scored an 11 on the wonderlick, so still a few ticks above Moss but nothing to brag about.

If another team can get him for a very low round pick or conditional, it could be a good move. I'm just not sure that the kid is motivated to reach his potential.

Members online

Latest posts